This game has the worst community

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by six, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I'd actually be sad if the combat log was removed.

I wouldn't be able to laugh at the error message you get if you use IS to give Nora cows pummel.

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

support tittle

3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Just embrace your inner elitist and join our community of pricks. It's not so bad once you become one of us. On a serious note Six if you were to ask me a question in game I will definitely give you an in depth explanation of what is happenning in the combat log before I proceed to blow up all your champions with my annoying FS boghoppers.

[​IMG]

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php...ng-desc-thread-and-other-missing-names.12441/

There is the community trying to get a clearer combat log. An option to save the combat log per match would be awesome too.

Leadrz likes this.
  5. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

You'd think @Garr123 started the post.
    Apparently empathy and understanding puts a target on you.

You shouldn't really argue with Burn and his cheerleaders. Unless ofcourse you enjoy the sport of it. Faulty logic and adolescent rage superiority can be amusing.

I did enjoy Burns description of the community to the effect that were more get with or get out. I hate Leagues coddling white knight community. I find exchanges like this refreshing.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Ye boi im bout dat lyfe feel me

7. six

six New Member

Check it out , this elitest snob prick backed up my whole statement.

8. six

six New Member

9. six

six New Member

Yea, the event was playing the game and seeing the same type of constant douchers saying the same thing to anyone who asks questions. Can't wait for their shitty bloodlines to die off while they claim poxnora as their fortress of solitude .

10. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I think he's mad because he hasn't gotten an invite to an elitist group yet. Be patient and it will come.

11. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

If you're still this mad after more than 24 hours I'm afraid you might suffer from 'Giant Spoiled ***** Complex'
    It's when a child constantly gets what its wants and all of sudden something that he can't change occurs. Not that the event is significant in anyway but he's so used to being spoiled that he experiences it as the greatest injustice possible.

You're the kid in the supermarked aisle screaming like a little ***** for not getting his favourite cornflakes.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

what can you do about it though
    there's no point arguing with them they'll just troll you
    your only choices is to put up with their shenanigans or quit
    take it from me i would have quit long ago but i enjoy playing this game too much to quit

13. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Youre taking it way too personally, yes there are ******** within the community, but you know what there are ******** within any community, shock horror. Dont tar us all with the same brush when youve barely been around 5 minutes, thats unfair and just plain bs. If it was me you asked i wouldve answered, i wouldve even gone out my way to help. Youre simply giving in to your gamer rage and judging something based on very little. Stop being an ******* and ignore the other ********, thats part of life. Focus on playing the actual game and not dealing with the occasional feggit.

Gnomes likes this.
  14. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

dis is for yall
    [​IMG]
    nerf ST

TheBulwark and Anima26 like this.
  15. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

This community could be a lot worse. Have you seen Runescape nerds or LoL elitist?

Anima26 likes this.
  16. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Atleast u can play a game when u hit play, every time i Firking try and play League these days, just for a game or two, i get a couple of complete trash games where someone is either afk, disconnected, throwing a tantrum because theyre already 0/3 within first 5 mins or ive got two retards bot lane arguing with each other all game and not playing. The are far worse communities out there, thats for sure.

Edit: TLDR - 99% of time i play a game of League its totally toxic and unplayable/winnable.

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

gotta love plat

18. Dumpraiser

Dumpraiser The King of Potatoes

Pox is like a oasis for me compared other communities ive involved in and have been. And i find most poxers pretty nice.
    Sure we have some bad eggs but what community dosnt have those ?

JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah this community sucks, that's why it has one of the most active forums I've ever seen for a game anywhere near this size.

JellyBerry, TheBulwark and JaceDragon like this.
  20. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

its not only about how responsive the community is but also about how the way that the community helps each other which recently has become somewhat worse (more rage threads)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.