How on earth is Stitched Monolith 68 nora?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by claydude5, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

People really underestimate how shitty lumbering is. I remember someone posting a nerfcall for fleshblight zombie of all champs.

Edit: I wouldn't run Stitched Monolith on principle because he is embarrassing to look at.

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Strength of Body makes sense at 10 Nora for champs that start off with Low HP and grow over time (like FS's Aspect). When a champion starts off with high HP, Strength of Body seems undercosted by a lot.

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

-10 nora

4. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

He's pretty innefective on large maps, also pretty much gets screwed if engaged by a melee champ. Additionally his sprite looks like a potato with sticks attached as legs, cant believe you found time to complain about it

Leadrz and chickenpox2 like this.
  5. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

It's mainly used as defence and it's not all encompassing.
    It's all about positioning, plus if your opponent places it you know they are going to limit themselves to either the range of the monolith.

The big defence with monolith is...
    Use ranged to pick out champions being protected, or hurt it till a lil and laugh at it's puny damage.
    Cause be certain the monolith isn't moving around the map at lighting speed.

6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

"On larger maps it's useless"

What about other maps where it can hit at 2º/3º turn and every other turn to middle font?

7. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Much differently because it is paying for the damage then. Probably -4 to -8.

Lumbering on this rune means much less than lumbering on things like zombies. Zombies have 1 range and need to engage to do things, this rune kind of just sits there. This rune is all about spot defense, deploy it, sit it at a choke point, and presto. Also unlike zombies it doesn't need ap to attack because of sentinel. Yes lumbering slows it down and makes it a bad font capturer, but that isn't its role.

8. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Position around it or engage in melee. Pretty easy to bypass sentinel and strength of body combined. I assume you're playing ST?

9. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

He's really great if your opponent attempts a mindless fond cease.