Discussion: Patch Notes: June 9th, 2015 and Coalitions Rune Giveaway Results

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I will comment on the slag changes:
    The hanging slag changes were good but its still a inefficient rune,he simply doesn't provide enough for his cost.
    The ancient slag got some neat stuff but lost swallow whole and fascinate,now i dont mind losing swallow whole because it is a bullshit ability that i never liked playing against.However fascinate was really good on a tank and for slags because it triggered ooze tap.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Bit disappointed about the corporeal form nerf ref Phase Spider.

Sirius likes this.
  3. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Not actually a nerf. See my previous comments.

4. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Loss of Channel Damage for one. Getting 2 DMG and 2 HP, doesn't feel worth 6 nora and the loss of Channel Damage to me, or the loss of Precision, or 3 Nora and Archer Foe.

I disagree.

5. doubtofbuddha

I guess I don't see it as a huge loss since I never really used channel damage.

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Ancient Slag also lost access to Oozing, which would have been a good way to ground champs to prepare for Tremor.

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

IS got no buffs. You don't love me. /wrist

8. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Fair enough, but I thought it went extremely well with Bounty Hunter, and have gotten some good use out of it from time to time (being able to pump up +6 damage on a key target/turn can be very much worth the expense, especially if it saves you the trouble of needing to use a spell to cover the spot damage); I also appreciated having the option to have both BH and Precision.

I guess it wouldn't bother me so much if Channel: Damage was added back as a Base ability or something, provided they aren't simply moving to get rid of such abilities entirely.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
    doubtofbuddha and Leadrz like this.
  9. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I'm still sad glowing slider can't swim through his trail.

Ohmin likes this.
  10. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Why were the phoenixes nerfed so hard ?
    Default cost to 85 nora (from 86)
    Health decreased (-5)
    Damage decreased (-2)
    Rebirth Nora Cost increased (+5)
    Surge Nora Cost increased (+2), AP Cost increase (+1)

Were they breaking the meta or capable of doing so? That is 3 out of 8 exos from the coalions release. (sundered got a nora decrease, maybe more lateral nerf for that phoenix)

dashing manouvre no longer giving knockback: 4 exos nerfed
    fury of the storm: 5 exos

windwalker and shockbow also affected by manouvre nerf, split personality nerfed again
    surge nerf for thunder elemental and mechanized band
    the farm nerfed too.

I think you nerved 50% of my megabox :(

11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yes, they were extremely prevalent in the meta, and seriously overpowered, which is why they got hit with the nerf bat so hard.

Burcho likes this.
  12. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Notes:

• All 3 Phoenixes went down in cost (5 for Sundered, 4 for Blood and 1 for Fire)
    • Dashing Maneuver (now Elusive Leap) now gives you 4 spaces of movement for 3 AP and is a full relocate (previously it was intended to be a straight line dash)
      • On Flamefist it's a nerf due to the way it was bugged and interacting with Trail: Fire Wall, but on the other runes it's probably not a nerf, right?
    • Surges are probably still OP

JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  13. doubtofbuddha

Yeah, I have been playing with the Ferren and a 4 space relocate effect + opponent's auto-miss seems pretty good to me.

14. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

:( No more Flamefist super combo : old sok/attack/dash

15. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I was just coming on the report that. Nice to see it has already been noticed. +1 to you.

DarkJello likes this.
  16. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

The farm still gives Blitz to the champs instead of opportunistic assault!!!!

@Moles @Wraith @Sokolov

17. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I don't really get the salaman hunter nerf. He wasn't even splashed a lot ... Just ... so arbitrary.

18. alex2751

alex2751 Well-Known Member

How long will have to wait for further ST nerfs? It is stupid to have champs with shielded and also they got adaptive. Either remove spell shielded or remove adaptive.

19. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Undisputable proof that Sok hates IS.

No buffs only nerfs.

Good day.

20. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Not only Sok. I do too. Everyone does really. Deep down, I know even you, for all your major zealotry, hate IS. In fact, I think your zealotry is a way to attach a negative aspect to IS, so good job!

Hypothetically, the other option is you being a moron, but of course that cannot possibly be the case because me calling you that would be against the rules (I think), so the logical conclusion is the one above.

Don't bother replying, I won't see it.