Bodyguard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elves Rule, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Dude. For the love of everything holy, just stop

PhdNiceGuy and JellyBerry like this.
  2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I had to show it ignored content to undstand your post, ballball. This knob is hardly worth the read. I put him in a soundproof room with Boozha, Prami, MW and Agrigis amd the world is a little brighter.

3. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

What about it only working while adjacent? Would be much harder to use and add counter play but that might not be a bad thing.

4. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Cost of AP increase to 1 and cooldown of 1 to prevent on deploy bodyguard shenanigans. If that is still not enough then lower the range of bodyguard but I think we should take small steps.

5. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

Nullbeast is OP, ppl just haven't noticed yet ;)

6. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

used to be on crystal phoenix, daethguard and nefari guardian makes me want it back on him.

7. spineyftw

spineyftw I need me some PIE!

Bodyguard is annoying, but tbf I only find it to be overly obnoxious on Death Guard and Nefari Guardian.

8. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

If Bodyguard is running the meta, can't every1 just put 1 to 2 stun options in there deck and call it a Kleenex?

Does BG work if you're para or dis?

9. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Yes it works. Why on earth would you think it wouldn't going off its description?

10. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

it does not work if youre paralyzed.

11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Wait, how does Harvester reduce it by that much? You mean if you're running Eater and get the globe, and if globes actually round ideally?

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I was counting Globe. Due to Bodyguard and Short Lived its fair to assume it hasnt traveled far from your font which means you will likely get the globe. This is all assuming a Death Benefit deck which means a Harvester will be out. I havnt seen a Harvester in meta in forever.

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Harvester makes for mediocre to even bad death ben after the changes to Harvest. Plus, running him with Dead Eater is a bit nutty -- Skirmisher keeps his cost down so you can get him out more smoothly, while Immortality means you just run the 1 and can always have him up. Dead Eater is straight win-more.

14. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

Plus in death ben you will be running the far more useful dusk creeper, which reduces the effectiveness of dead eater on other champs.

Thbigchief likes this.
  15. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Is nefari guardian still an issue after the latest nerf?