Why isn't Drakon used?

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Zone1010, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Zone1010

Zone1010 Member

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

I use him :~

3. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Boring upgrades, Blessing of the Fallen is meh, and he's expensive.

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Thread over so quickly.

5. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Honestly, because they used the Nora he would be at with 7 speed with with blessing of the Fallen and because His revere is terrible.

Sometimes I look at Thirion and I'm like"Isn't everyone supposed to do something along those lines with their dragons(deploy 2x after revere and watch the carry)

6. Zone1010

Zone1010 Member

If he didn't have blessing of the fallen, would he be more usable?

7. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

No, because then he would be even MORE boring and unrunable. He needs an entirely new set of upgrades on both lines at the very least.

Thbigchief likes this.
  8. Zone1010

Zone1010 Member

Well damn, he looks so cool though.

9. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Thing about it, Why would you want your tank to die? We are IS, put him to the side and get some healing going.

Roar owns blessing of the fall since time began. If anything, I would rather that.

10. Kaziken

Kaziken I need me some PIE!

Pretty good base stats for his cost and base abilities are decent. Boring upgrade lines.

11. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Reveres should basically be free, and by that I mean reduce some of the power generated but make them have little to no cost....the invisible price is having to take up 3 slots for lame champs.

12. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

They should reduce his range by 1 reduce his damage by 2 remove ranks of rend and give him the options of sonic roar, stone bomb rank 2, or tough 2. Also remove blessing of the fallen for ready rank 1 or throw boulder.

Even though he is kinda pricey right now without any changes he is still tanky.

13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Good start.
    • Reduce range by 1: -5 Nora
    • Remove Blessing of the Fallen from Base: -5 Nora
    • U2 Cleared: -3 Nora (No one took more than Rend 1)
    • Sonic Roar added to Base +5 Nora
    • U2 changed to Rend 1, Damage Aura 3, Tail Sweep

15. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I think i would prefer tail sweep actually here it fits better, i only said throw boulder for that majestic on target to keep drakon alive a bit longer.

16. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Sorry the reality is it needs phantom dash, swoop or some gap closer or no one will consider it a threat...otherwise your just making it a somehow worse gargoyle