Disappointed in my Event Rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CTore118, Jun 26, 2015.

1. CTore118

CTore118 Well-Known Member

I stopped keeping track of exactly what I played each day, and when I stopped I think I was already ahead of what I received or close to it. Not sure what happened. I assume it's just me seeing as that I don't see any similar posts but figured I'd throw it out there unless I'm not the only one.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Can you provide some details? It is possible we did it wrong, but given that I haven't heard from anyone else, I suspect you might been misunderstanding the event?

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Could be an issue with match duration. Only matches longer than 10 minutes counted towards rewards

4. CTore118

CTore118 Well-Known Member

I understand the event. If you didn't hear from anyone else it's probably just me feeling like I played more than I did. I only played Solo and yes each one was more than 10 minutes. No worries-it was a busy few weeks for me so I guess I just didn't finish as many games after I stopped counting as I thought.

Also, I'm not sure when the factions that I used reset. I did it according to Eastern Time, so maybe I thought I was playing a faction on 2 separate days when really it was twice on the same day according to whatever time zone you guys used. Not a big deal, just thought I would post and see if there were a bandwagon of people saying "hey me too now that you mention it", but of course that's not the case so I must be wrong. Thanks for the attention to the post though-I do appreciate that.

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

We really do need an established "Game Time" that is visible on the webpage and in client. Or at the least be able to type /time in game to see the server time. Any event like this would reset at midnight game time as would rank icon updates. Not to mention that it would be hugely helpful with arranging tourney matches across timezones.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

this

and time stamps in the client chat

Karmavore likes this.