Poison Under the Radar?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pixyrus, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

... That's why I'm not arguing it, perhaps?

And no, the support gets exactly zero nora cheaper. What the hell are you thinking.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Choking Aura is definitely not under the radar :D

3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Chocking aura range has too much reach. Lower the range before you go over board on your nerfing. Poison is ridiculous sometimes. I would tone down stats on Muck dragon and revolting fentek as well. They both are pretty beefy for walking choke aura. Spitter is very intimidating to face with certain factions especially when u see that choking aura come out. 77 nora for leap 3 rank3 poison is alot to risk on a 40 hp range with 0 defense. I usually go with rank 2 poison leap 2. Lay trap cooldown should go up to 3 that will help with trap spam which is getting out of control when it comes to traps overall. I am not a zealot just trying to help out, because I know what it's like to have to play against poison bg and play them.

limone1981 likes this.
  4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I on,y have two problems with Poison damage decks.
    #1 Traps have unlimited duration and you cant do anything about them even if you know they are there.
    #2. AoE vulnerability.
    2.5 neither can really be played around since they are often triggered the same turn they are placed.

5. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

You heard the man, bring back trap eater.

6. Boozha

I agree that the trigger-on-walkover-traps have too few counters.

7. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Amp poison and amp frost are the strongest amp bgs. Not just because of the amping, but both groups have spot vulnerability what they are amping.

Side note if i have 3 champs with amp disease out (30%) disease gets amped by 1? cause this is what happens

8. Boozha

Well ... UD fire has borghas and ember wasp, while there is no poison volatility. I agree that Frost and Poison arew the two strongest elemental BGs right now, but saying "this is because of that feature" is incomplete.

9. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Lol at UD fire not making the top 2 amp bgs.

Pedeguerra likes this.
  10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Who needs Amp when you have Firelight Gem.

claydude5 and KingJad like this.
  11. urgoth16

urgoth16 Member

i wonder the same
    how is frost amp is better than fire. Even comparing fire eater and ice eater is enough to see the difference.
    Not to mention faction dmg bonus stacking, some lava terrain maps,creating lava like there is no tomorrow etc.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Ranged champs, big AoE spells and cones/bolts for mass damage.

claydude5 likes this.
  13. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Nobody runs any fire amp except for like Demon Lich.

14. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

No one runs something so it isn't good mkay. There aren't enough players to run every thing sorry to burst your bubble.