Deep dive

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by TheBulwark, Jun 29, 2015.

1. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Please remove this ability from the game thanks

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Why?

Ohmin likes this.
  3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

im going to assume he just got wrecked by that circadian or a screaming leviathan

4. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

By Screaming Leviathan I assume you mean Wavecrusher?

Anima26 likes this.
  5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Yup

6. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Pretty sure he plays fs, Might be the fact that 6/10 times we generate water around or just behind us. Hence deep dive isn't as effective as it suggests unless the bg is aimed at water infront of us,

7. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

The main (only?) problem with Deep Dive is the FS Map, since it means you can go to pretty much any font (at at least put a Relic down).

There might be some other issues on some other maps with puddles inside/next-to the fonts as well, but I think it's been pretty much resolved for the most part. Maybe an issue with Elemental Plateau or whatever it's called?

But outside the FS map these should all be fixable with better placement of shrines/fonts.

Anima26 and Leadrz like this.
  8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Its quite easy to dump water somewhere with Tide Master and then Deep Dive onto it, i like doing it with Wavecrushers and Razorfin Sliders although they do not have Deep Dive, only Dive.

9. TheBulwark

No im posting this because it is a sadbag on units I would otherwise run (circadian chronologist mainly)

10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

chronologist isn't that great to begin with. What redeemed her lack of dmg and hps was her abilities. Ripples/deep dive. She is capable of going anywhere there is water to relic contest(except IS) or support with heal or swap. It was ok when you were able to run her mid to high 70's, but now it is pointless to even run her at 80's cost. Taking away deep dive is to destroy the rune.

11. TheBulwark

She has other abilities that benefit from ripples

12. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Deepdive, ripples, heal, and swap is what motivated me to trade for the rune in the first place. I like to use runes based on how much fun I have when I play them. Deep dive is such a fun ability and allows her to support any where there is water. Dive in general is fun to use, because of the movement animation and the sound. Isn't there anything else we can do to make this rune cheaper? Her dmg/hps are sht why not just lower her range?

Anima26 likes this.
  13. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Deep Dive is a good ability. To the point that almost everyone including myself initially assumed you wanted to get rid of it for being too good.

I'd really rather chip away at her RNG or something to lower her cost.

Anima26 likes this.
  14. TheBulwark

Sorry for the confusion >ยท<