Hello I'm Berylliumfox and I make videos.

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Berylliumfox, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Berylliumfox

Berylliumfox New Member

Hello Pox Nora forums! I run a You Tube channel called "Berylliumfox". My goal is to have fun playing games I like. Along the way I hope you can enjoy these games too! Currently I have been playing Pox Nora and I love it to death. I'm posting this today because I want to find others who like it as much or more than me. I love to hear about how my channel could improve and how I can improve in playing this game and others like it in the future. So I would encourage anyone who is interested to join in on the fun! I know I have a lot to learn about making videos and playing this game but I'd love if you join me in getting there. So far the community has been great and I don't want to come off as spam. I simply want to share the love with some videos.

Here's my channel if your interested!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Berylliumfox

And my latest video to date.

Gnomes, Tweek516, Hawk and 4 others like this.
  2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

You are enthusiastic about playing but the video quality should become better. Talk to some of the other video makers about the stuff they use?

Berylliumfox likes this.
  3. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

"...and welcome to Berylliumfox, whoooooooo!" i was sold at this point.

Gnomes, SaintKiwi and Berylliumfox like this.
  4. Berylliumfox

Berylliumfox New Member

OriginalG1 I'm glad you were able to enjoy my enthusiasm! I really do love playing the game and hoped that my personality might show. With the video I am having issues with video compression and my capture O.B.S. has a hard time recognizing aspect ratios. I am working on a fix. I appreciate the comment! :)

OriginalG1 likes this.
  5. Berylliumfox

Berylliumfox New Member

Hello everyone! You may not have known, but I have been out of town for a little while and not been able to upload a new video of me playing Pox Nora. Simply put, I'm Back! With me being back I was able to read the really nice reply from Anima26 ( I really appreciate that you liked my video by the way :) ) and I was also able to get my next video out. Hope you all like it, and again I'm always open to feedback.

Here's the new video!

wansum, Leadrz, Gnomes and 1 other person like this.
  6. Osidan

Osidan I need me some PIE!

Ouch.

7. Berylliumfox

Berylliumfox New Member

Hello everybody! :) I know I haven't been uploading as often as I should however, it is for a good reason. We have a bunch of new stuff on the channel including a new banner, new end slide, and a "not screen shot" thumbnail! It kinda got in the way of me making videos but I hope everyone can enjoy the new stuff that is going on with the channel. Also I figured you deserve longer episodes to combat the wait so this one is extra long. Without further adieu here is the next episode!

::Spoilers:: I beat the tutorial. :p

8. Berylliumfox

Berylliumfox New Member

Hello everybody! I know its been a while since I last uploaded a Pox Nora video. I've been itching to do another episode and now I finally have! Its not up quite yet however, that is because I have a new computer! I've been working out a few kinks and the new episode should be up by the end of the week. Thank you all for being so patient with me. :) I'd also like to thank everyone for being super supportive and helping me out to grow as a content creator. I love every moment I'm able to spend time doing this and I hope to keep doing it for some time to come. Thanks everyone!

newsbuff likes this.
  9. Berylliumfox

Berylliumfox New Member

I am back once again to say that I have a new video out! Yes sir that is right a brand spanking new video y'all. I know I was supposed to get one out months ago and for that I apologize. In any case however it is out now!

You can also stay up to date on new videos I make on my twitter @Berylliumfox. There I will post updates to various things.

Once again I'd like to thank all of you for your patience. I don't get paid for any of my videos so squeezing them in between work and college is quite the task. So thank you all for being such a great community! :)

Tweek516 likes this.
  10. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!