Invigorate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OriginalG1, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

Well thats just unfair.

2. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

3. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

This does not make sense. How would Warcry work then? It gives 4 AP every 2 rounds as well and works only at range 2 just like Invig. If you lose Invig to 3 CD, how would you move Warcry to 3 CD as well? Even more, Grant Action Potion and Incite Rage become better since they, plus Invig, would have 3 CD but more AP from them?

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Warcry has the condition of being in combat. Invigorate can be used anywhere.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

also works on multiple targets and gives damage as well

incredibly flawed comparison

Sealer0 likes this.
  6. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Incite Rage and Grant Action can be used anywhere as well but for more AP. How do you explain that?

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Incite also gives Speed and Damage. Grant Action potion can be held onto and stored for when you need it. You can give potion to a champion and position such that it would threaten an opponents font that it couldn't normally reach without and the opponent will be forced to deploy something or lose the side font allowing you to use the potion to take advantage of the center of the map.

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

This thread. Lol. Anyways. An Invig CD nerf would be fine but that's a pretty weighty nerf and would warrant a cost reduction. I personally would prefer it start on CD/CD3. I've never seen it to be OP at CD2 but Im always for killing draw win.

It creates 2 AP, and that's IF you require no AP to position for its use.

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Guys i think we've run out of things to nerf...

10. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Invig is a crazy strong ability no denying it, not sure why you tried to make it a wrath versus proc thing though, wrath easily generates the most AP between the two, you have both skeez and moga on the wrath side and they easily generate the most AP in pox right now and both do it without invig at all.

don't really think invig needs to be nerfed, just opinion, been dealing with it for years, regardless if it is nerfed I won't shed any tears over it.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  11. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

i'll be damned

themacca likes this.
  12. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

War cry units often have to lead the charge, which means I can target them easily. Invigorate II units set up camp at spawn points away for battle and can be hard to reach for an attack while safely behind fighting lines. Inviging every champ they camp into battle. Grant potion X should fallow suit with the cool down of 3 thing like everything else.

13. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Hahahaha, these forums man.
    Noob domination is almost complete.

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Grant: Action Potion is CD3, the other potions are CD2.

15. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

i dont know if this is a dig at me or G1

16. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

No, not at you at all, nor G1.
    It's just a general feeling I have.
    Carry on.

17. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

G1:

Wonebings have defender with undead race and rebuke 3. Stop complaining about AP gen and run 2. Also, consider that with cloak of skulls it becomes more resilient and gives everything +2 damage.

18. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

You're paying about 3 extra nora for a super-versatile point of speed.

Invig 1 is pretty bad, though.

chickenpox2 likes this.
  19. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

man people mad about everything

BurnPyro likes this.