Trade Bazaar Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stfn, Mar 27, 2014.

?

Should we replace the Bazaar?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. It's bizarre.

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. stfn

stfn Member

Would it be possible to replace the desolate Trade Bazaar with a chat tab (similar to Guild/Local chat tabs) that you can toggle to opt-out?

This will allow players to actively barter anytime, anywhere.
    More importantly, people can ask for trade advice or information.
    Joining a TCG seeing zero people trading may be disheartening.

Rules:
    One Line of text every minute
    No flashing chat tab

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Chat tab that doesn't flashes was the most accepted thing.

TeaNinja and stfn like this.
  3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Pretty much. I didn't have too many people against it. I wonder though if it could act as a pseudo guild tab, though if it was just a global lobby tab, I guess that could work.

4. GIFTbr

GIFTbr Member

I gess its deserted because of the number of players, like tune trader on the website, so far not a single KF covenant equipment...

5. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Deserted due to a combination of : playerbase, lack of new content, poxbox (etc) and new shard system. Bazaar perks up after releases for 1:1 fun swapping...but the sharks in there were the last to leave bazaar after everyone warned naive people to not trade with them.

6. stfn

stfn Member

Yes please, a trade chat tab that doesn't flash.

I'm pretty sure you guys have noticed after the first week of expansion, the Trade Bazaar migrates into Chat Lobby.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  7. stfn

stfn Member

Yeah some scrub was looking for for a Vashal Vicar in Lobby Chat for a few days now. Then some other guys straight up started spamming trades.

By the way, if you have a Vashal Vicar and looking to trade it, let me know.

8. GIFTbr

GIFTbr Member

By the way, pox do not have a descent number of people on rune trader too.
    I just still have no bits on my created trades, or find the runes i want to bid, over a month now.