A KF Rep

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by KPIC, Jun 29, 2015.

1. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Do we even have a rep anymore to discuss the issues and runes for KF?

2. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Well @Karmavore is head of the player council.

3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Along with @Xirone and our friendly unbiased fello @Entrepidus

I'm not as active as I'd like to be but I'll still give feedback where required. Just tag me or these guys if you're in need of help.

@scrampy @Strings are also really well versed KF players.

DarkJello likes this.
  4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I knew it, @Sokolov !
    Tell me more how I am making assumptions of things I don't know of.
    Rekt.

5. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Strings is well versed in KF?! Psh that little zombie lover only wants to see KF dead! :p

OriginalG1 likes this.
  6. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Honestly there aren't many active KF players, playing atm... That said...I've seen Strings play KF to feel confident in saying he knows what he is doing.

7. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

I feel like printing this out and mounting it on my wall for the next time someone calls me a zealot ;) . . . But I, too, don't mind discussing KF matters. I haven't been as publicly vocal lately (sorting out how to propose to my GF, finishing school and keeping on top of my medical stuffs take time, yo!), but I can poke my nose in KF threads more often :)

Karmavore likes this.
  8. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Yeah, we don't really have a big community.

There are about 5 or 10 of us loyal players, and the rest just play KF because whatever.

9. KPIC

Who would those 5-10 be?

10. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

They know who they are. ;)

11. KPIC

I guess that isn't you since you want to burn K'thir. :)

12. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

I do what must be done for the betterment of K'thiras.

Qucas likes this.
  13. KPIC

Then, Mena and I will stand against you and reclaim the forest.

14. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

I usually play weird bgs but sometimes I get it right and build and play a strong one. I'll be happy to help if you want it, just don't expect super technical answers haha I play mostly off feel and experience not cause i'm crazy analytical o_O

Qucas, DarkJello and Karmavore like this.
  15. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Forgot to mention Chris. Feel like a ****.

#Canadianproblems

16. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

:(

17. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Sildenafil citrate to the rescue! :eek: :D

18. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

I guess I'm in the KF group because whatever category. I fell into it because it seemed to match best my play style after going through the walk-throughs in mid-May. I have my KF-first bg that I developed from scratch for the most part. I built the KF-second bg after getting the Elven Theme Deck and I have the KF-girls deck for amusement sake. I haven't played the latter 2 much since those are recent acquisitions.

Without a viable strategic layer to give the battles context and to compete with the empire building 4X type game genre, I'm having trouble seeing myself doing much more with this game.

In fairness I usually shift from game to game within my favorite genre every 1-3 months unless I'm in the middle of something major.

19. osufan777

osufan777 The King of Potatoes

Are you defining loyal players as competitive players, solo players, forum posters, or how??? I find this statement very offensive as one of many players who have been around a LLOONNGG time and just do not necessarily post on the forums (heck I don't even check out the forums that often) nor play competitively all that often. There was a time I played virtually everyday (ranked in top 50 way back when), but due to life in general (work. family, more work, etal) I cannot play everyday like I used to, but have pretty much stuck to KF. I know KF pretty much as well as anyone (I will grant you that the tree theme is my weak point), but do not usually play meta kf bgs as I like to try other combos for fun, hence my competitive record sucks but I just don't care. I also tend to play solo games as my playing time is very limited. I just do not have the time I used to, but I am a KF loyalist. Don't make assumptions you cannot quantify.

*end of rant*

Qucas and Karmavore like this.
  20. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

I looked at forum activity and competitive play.

If you aren't actively posting and looking through the forum and not voicing your opinions on anything then you aren't really letting yourself be known to the KF community. I also took into account competitive play because it shows what faction you play as (mostly), so if I see someone I recognize from the forum playing KF a lot, then I can see that they (might be) "loyal" to the faction.

If you aren't as active anymore, then you can understand that obviously I wouldn't have counted you for this because I would have never known your existence.