Please Buff Draksar Ranged Units

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by mw24, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Look at nora cost of those units specialy raven compared to other factions ranged units.

2. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

So? Ravenspeaker has insane damage and they all have regen, SL bonus, and access to sermon.

Compare Raven to freaking Crossbones then tell me how bad draksar have it.

3. spineyftw

spineyftw I need me some PIE!

lol we have plenty

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Let's not carried away here tough.

spineyftw likes this.
  5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Pretty High damage for a ranged unit*

6. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

12 damage not that high for his cost. You can find comparable or better damage range units in every faction. MW is right on this one, but draks have more problems than just ranged.Drak lord would also likely have to get toned down if draks get good ranged units.

7. themacca

draksar dont need better range because they aren't meant to be a range spam theme. Ravenspeaker has high damage for a ranged unit and considering the fact he also has a cleanse option (albeit every 6 turns) and an amazing anti summon ability and the option to run detection he's a pretty dam good rune.

8. spineyftw

spineyftw I need me some PIE!

I'm legitimately shocked that people are actually backing a Draksar buff.

9. themacca

most people probably havent played it extensively enough to notice how good they are

10. claydude5

These forums have a lot of SL fanbois.

11. themacca

Im an SL fanboy. but i also have common sense. draksar definitely dont need buffs people just need to stop thinking range=win and realize the true way draksar are meant to be played

12. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Channeled Violence.
    #neverforget2015

13. DrSteve

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Wait

You don't run all melee and then try to go full UD???

15. DrSteve

Its funny because not even UD can go full melee

16. claydude5

Ya they need 2 harbies

17. lordcreep

lordcreep The King of Potatoes

ok so iv read everything that everyone is saying and the way a see it ok yes draksar have limited awesome range units BUT in saying that there range units are not bad they are ment to be defenivly heavy monsters that get in there and do work i have never had a problem playing against range at all playing draks and iv been playing them since 08 and if you want more stats out of them run priests and sermon done you get the boost along with fight in formation drak archers and become beasts its knowing how to get the full potantual out of the range thats why its low i mean we have ways to stop a full push and have even more ways to push forward range units 0 problem when dealing with something like this and yes i agree ravenspeaker is at a high cost but who cares its got a decent stat line and i use mine as healers for the most part that can pack a punch you wanna servive against range more priests and more ravenspeakers with valdac and you go so much support for your melee units its stupid go for a full frontal push and hey look you just won most games.

i understand what this thread is about and i too would like this to happen but i like the unqiness of this group plus if they increase the range they would have to nerf a few things but im on both sides about this i dont think they need a range buff but it would be nice just a rework on drak archer would be good and rockteer shoebox iv tryed to use it a few times not work it cost to high for what it does.

18. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Compare Nora Cost's and number of buff's that skelly decks can get on bord (beside that crossbones have better base DPS cuz of DOT's and domain)