draksar bg advice

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by DBking11, Jul 8, 2015.

1. DBking11

DBking11 Well-Known Member

2. lordcreep

lordcreep The King of Potatoes

Hey mate hows it going this bg looks quite good my advaice is if you can switch out Dragon fear for a fight in formation this will help you get more damage out put and if you can get your hands on valdac that would be helpful because you get the healing from him and not only that your ravenspeaker can upgrade for disciple of the scale which will give you heal champ as well gives you a bit more healing besides the regen but other than that its a strong bg looks really good to me

DBking11 likes this.
  3. DBking11

ty for the help i swaped the dragon fear for a fight in formation like you said but i cant get valdac atm i will save up for him :)

4. lordcreep

lordcreep The King of Potatoes

no problems mate xD but what your running is strong this way it will make it stronger but valdac you dont NEED but it is nice to put in for the extra healing

5. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Looks pretty solid to me, i wouldnt change much myself. I would definitely look to getting a High Priest in long run to replace the Gunner/Chameleon/Beserker, Sermon and ranged magic damage is very welcome in Draksar. And i would probably not run Chameleon myself, id swap him for a Broodqueen or another Ravenspeaker perhaps. Solid deck though. I run Dreadnought to in mine, because its badass. Dont deploy him vs FW though, Doom is not fun.

6. DBking11

ty anima i put a broodqueen in and took chameleon out and i will save for a hight priest to i just did not have enough to get him and morph

7. Anima26

Alot of the time with 2 or 3 runes in a deck its more about preference when it comes to what you include, Chameleon as an example some people would prefer the easy access to Shatter (On a stealthed champ too can be helpful) over something like Broodqueens AP gen and Detection or Forerunners Detection/range immunity and mobility. Its important to experiement with every rune in your deck and find the ones that u hardly ever deploy or feel are weak and replace them with something better/more useful. I like to try and cover all bases with things like cleanse, anti equip, anti relic, anti range, anti melee, alt damage, detection, nora gen, ap gen, anti spell, and also anti certain mechanics such as NKD and unkillable tanks/super champs etc.

Im probably just rambling but just play your deck and slowly figure out which runes might be better replaced. Dragonfear is a great solution to annoying NKD champs btw, and also things like Skywing Imperator and Goblin Spellkaiser, anything that doesnt have a basic attack basically gets shut down by Distract if they cannot cleanse.

Edit: Morph isnt mandatory, id only run her personally for Metamorphosis, as i view that ability as a bit of a "Get out of jail free" card. It can help you deal with alot of annoying and hard to kill champs. Just turn them into a snail/toad and one round them. High Priest though is very good. Id run 2x if i had them but i only have 1x and hes expensive to obtain. Wyrmpriest is a poor mans alternative for now if you want access to Sermon (Sermon is very good for Draksar imo, free stats.) Just run 1x if u do as Wyrmpriest is abit meh, youre just running him for Sermon mainly.

8. DBking11

9. Anima26

Your deck is solid man, its just a case of play testing and finding what u are lacking. I would run a Templeguard in there somehow though, i know u took him out for Wyrmpriest, i love Bodyguard and he gives +2 def to all your Draksar within 5 range which in SL and Draksar is very nice.

10. DBking11

yeh it was out of templeguard or the doctor but without the doctor i will be lacking heal and the mutate is pretty good

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015