Elsari bazzar and EO

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by chickenpox2, Jul 11, 2015.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I think it's been awhile since we had a discussion on the nerf on exertion. I was hoping we can adress on a way around it while not making ot too strong.

I was wondering whether it an option to change bazaars exertion and execution order to shrine exertion. I'm not sure if it was removed but it would be nice to be able to use as the
the payoff of getting ap by damaging the shrine would suit FW well since they quite a large number of scorn champions.
@yobanchi like to hear your opinion on this would it work?

2. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Making tome of hate which is already an auto include, an even more auto include.

3. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

EO has already been switched to shrine exertion and is quite good, bazaar with a regular one now is no more a hive-level relic of course, but is still totally usable in any deck with super- or just snowballing champs.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

What on earth? This was already implemented like 2 patches ago. I think it was a good change, but it did hurt Execution Order a bit, because you get 33% less AP now. Buff Shrine Exertion?

5. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Shrine exertion already switched as most have noted.

Execution order should probably be 30 nora to be honest and Bazar's 'grant' cost go down a bit.