Skirmish unresponsive

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by yzegrim, Mar 30, 2015.

1. yzegrim

yzegrim New Member

Bug usually occurs between 12 am and 1 pm (cet)

Upon clicking the Skirmish button, it does not respond and the start campaign button becomes dark after which both Launchpad, Single Player, Battlegrounds and Tournament buttons become unresponsive as well. Market Place button is unaffected and so are the rune manager, forge and trader.
    "Back" button works and when returning to the previous screen so do the other left screen ones Campaigns, Skirmish game and Tutorial. However, when i try to begin a campaign (let us say a walktrough campaign) yet again the start campaign button becomes dark. Back button still works but if i go to the previous screen i find both the left screen Campaign and Skirmish Game buttons became unresponsive as wel. At this point the Tutorial button still works.

Around 1 pm bug disappears...

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We are fully aware of this issue and have regularly deployed updates to the bot server to improve it's stability. Unfortunately there is no single cause of this happening, so we have do address each individual cause. We are working to resolve this problem.

3. Xaphiar

Xaphiar New Member

Same issue yesterday it worked fine. Today 9.7.2015 can't start any skirmish games the button wont respond.

4. CTore118

CTore118 Well-Known Member

This is happening to me right now and frequently happens in the morning. I wake up and try to get a solo game in before work but I can't play anything.