Yo, Returning player could use help

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Anarchycj, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Anarchycj

Anarchycj New Member

Hey guys! I' played back in 07/08 most of my stuff is pretty much worthless now. Had a stack of LK's but as i can see they are trash in value now and almost everything else I have is worthless.

I've been playing mostly just on that campaign thing you've added its pretty cool.

Whats the new meta for FW? i tried the old skeleton thing but tomb lord seems broken or is just plain awful.

Pipster and mw24 like this.
  2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Welcome back. Much has changed. Just play a bit with old bags and go from there

3. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Welcome back man, right now skeletons pretty much run around skeleform and sac altar. Given the right draws it's hard to beat them.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

as far as i can tell the best way to play FW at the moment (in my opinion) is to use an attrition sought of style with necro hex

5. Fentum

I play a bit of FW but mostly play against it. The best option I can see is Cheap meat attrition with Tomb and Tome nestled behind your shrine.

I had an overtly winning position with UD/SP vs a good FW player. I had all fonts and it took an hour to grind down his shrine. Even then, he almost pulled it back. It was tense but not much fun.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

find a new faction, lol. Is mains and dmr got it nerfed to the ground.

7. Anarchycj

Anarchycj New Member

Anyone got a deck for the new skeleton deck I can try to build into?

8. themacca

unfortunately skeletons now revolve around spamming the living hell out of summons. instead of using actually skeletons

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

lol skeletons.

10. themacca

Anima26, Anarchycj and Fentum like this.
  11. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Welcome back dude, just experiment with the free starter decks in training pvp, get an idea of what some themes feel like. Theres been a lot of change.

People not running Skeletal Lerpers anymore? That rune was cool as firk.

12. Fentum

Skeletal Lerpers are rather nice.