TeaScholar Cursing Alot

Discussion in 'Videos' started by TeaScholar, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

got any new vids for me tea

2. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

In the meantime nawh. Bruh. I've been kinda soaked up in my life goals and career opportunities and keeping productivity in the summertime. But stay tuned next week?

Better to at least do once a week than once every few months :p

3. Anima26

Nw mate, I look forward to seeing some more High Warlock and Ethereal Soldier.

"...hes the greatest warlock, the greatest stranger is the highest warlock cus he smoking doobies all daaaay."

TeaScholar likes this.
  4. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i would like to fight you again someday

TeaScholar likes this.
  5. TeaScholar

I'm still posting videos, just click the big green link in the OP of this thread and go to the newest videos, which I believe are always at the very bottom of the list when you pull it up.

I intend on indeed posting at least once a week, and at most once a day. So far, daily posting doesn't look like it's gonna be happening. But I'm not just gonna fall off no matter how apathetic I am about pox these days :p

if anyone wants to be the next opponent, feel free to pm me on the forums with what days you're free and at what time of the day and I'll do my best to make it happen

Anima26 likes this.
  6. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I wanna be your last opponent. #poxprophet

7. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

I just want the fade. You know how we do.

TeaScholar likes this.
  8. Anima26

2 Tea vids and a j, dont mind if i do.

Edit: Your By Far My Fav Pox Game vid let me down. FFS Turbo.

TeaScholar likes this.
  9. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

Can't believe I only started seeing these vids today. Love your stuff TS, keep up the good work!!!

Anima26 and TeaScholar like this.
  10. TeaScholar

some new vids were posted, including one today, where X-TURBO-X-TWELVE-X gets to redeem himself by finally playing vs me ^^

update*
    I had to take down the new turbo vid cuz of copyright B.S.
    gonna have to edit it and put it back up and replace the audio for like 2 minutes of a damn 20 minute long video. youtube, UMG, and kendrick lemar can officially kiss my black ass

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    SPiEkY, Anima26 and Pipster like this.
  11. Anima26

Firk you Kendrick Lemar you son bish.

12. chickenpox2

will you reload the other video cause the audio track is removed by youtube

13. TeaScholar

yes I will be re uploading it today, under a more abraisive name so as to show youtube that this newly updated video doesn't have the copyright BS
    I swear I edited out the track but somehow it didn't come to pass.
    So for the third time I'll be uploading it. If it doesn't work this time I will officially say Firk it.
    Needless to say I firmly hate K dot and youtube now but ****em

14. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

when i watched the video it said this video PREVIOUSLY contained a copyrighted track. the audio track has been muted so i think they dont gaf whether or not you get rid of it cause youtube are a bunch of buttpirates

15. TeaScholar

I re uploaded it a third time, and it seems to be working now. Hit me up if it does that fukboi Bane Shift again

Anima26 likes this.
  16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

it worked fine this time

17. chickenpox2

inb4 censorship!

18. TeaScholar

it's working fine. I also uploaded a vid with Spieky helping me commentate

SPiEkY and Anima26 like this.
  19. Anima26

This is becoming a habit, roll a j, make a cup of tea (1 sugar with milk) and line up a couple of motherfirkin TeaScholar videos, sit back and enjoy. I anticipate new Tea videos like i wait for new One Piece episodes ha. Usually gets me wanting to play a few games of Pox myself afterwards too. I quite enjoy watching Pox matches, TeaScholar commentary just makes it all the more entertaining. Keep up the good stuff, and dont change that style man. (After hearing you talk quite a bit, i dont think youre the kind of dude to give af about haters anyway.)

SPiEkY, SaintKiwi and TeaScholar like this.
  20. TeaScholar

oh my goodness you're too kind. you flatter me!