So terraformers changes take away one of the rare sources of alt, not attack based damaged from barb

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by claydude5, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Nope. I might change it back tho.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Cant be too terribly difficult to say that education and faith re-humanized them.

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

by most do you mean plains savage? lol

4. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

of the ones you linked

Skirmisher, Huntress, Hawkmaster, and Savage are all outclassed or overpriced in barbs.

Savage wolf is used for detection and houndmaster is only good in beasts, not barbs.

This isn't even mentioning the horridness that is herder that you and hulk seem to think is good.
    Herder has 5 speed, one of the worst grant abilities in the game, the worst range in the game, very low survivability, and a very high nora cost for what it brings to the table.

5. themacca

gee not like all of those units were beasts or anything >.>
    if you only use savage wolf for detection your an idiot because it has insane stats at such a low price, a herder isn't for attacking hence the invigorate and if you think mobility is a bad ability your an idiot. Skirmisher Gets 8 ap per turn outside of combat which is terrific. mounted hawkmaster is a high damage unit with an alt attack that leaves a dot for 74 nora and detection. if you think any of these units are bad its more likely that YOU'RE bad

6. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

I play barbs, you don't.

Skirmisher getting 8 ap a turn outside of combat implies running ready. This proves you have no idea what you are doing.

Hearder is one of if not the worst invigorate 2 rune in the game. She is a 65 nora tempo hit that brings nothing outside of it.

Skirmisher is inferior to Exemplar of Sarnghaver and Veilwalker.

Hawkmaster is inferior to nearly all melee barbs. Hawkmaster is not high damage, I'm not sure what you are on if you think 10 damage on a melee is high. He has 46 hp and 1 def as a melee, that is laughable. 10 damage is among the lowest in the entire barbarian theme and he is sandbagged by being forced to take rend, which is very common in barb bgs. Detection from him is useless because you can just run unobstructed view or savage wolf.

Now please, go away until you learn how to analyze runes properly.

7. themacca

Lol

8. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Ok I have had enough of this thread! It was worthless to begin with since Terraformer still works exactly the same but with a needed nora increase. Move on with your forum life. Garbage thread.
    [​IMG]