Current KF meta

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Lupefi2, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Lupefi2

Lupefi2 Devotee of the Blood Owl

even in ff kf the speed bonus doesn't help them mitaigate pnderous?

2. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

It's mostly the AP storage. I usually end up running Eilruuns favor in tortuns, +1spd is always welcome.

3. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

I have another KF bg that has done really well so far. I'll post it in a couple of hours...

4. Lupefi2

Lupefi2 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Awesome, thanks for keeping us updated

5. chris0024

https://poxbase.com/deck/cfmck+c54c5FclwCLCt_chbCw1cy6CfQs4Ms6Os5WS4KsLr2YrqrUr25E3ke2FE31

With this bg you control the pace of the game pretty much throughout the whole game. You'll have 3 champs with drudgery, 2 reclaims and other control spells like blinding flash and living vines which doubles in use for your lexicon champs. You'll have great range support in the mages and Mena and almost all your fighting champs will have spell resistance and novas from throne since theyre all wizards.

Your game plan is to play defensively and pick and choose which champs to single out. You can do this relatively easy with rages equipped with lexicons. In big battle exchanges you can save yourself by casting reclaims and than after you use those keep messing with the pace with drudgery. Since rages have manic this works in your favor and your emo mages have unstoppable so they're not affected.

If you have any questions let me know and I'll try to answer as best as I can :D

IronStylus, DarkJello and Karmavore like this.
  6. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

What upgrades on the Mages of Lament?

7. chris0024

demoralizing dezcant and psy aura 3

8. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Here's my version of Chris BG.

I took out Elven Mages cause there isn't much magic dmg to amp, and mystic push isn't being utilized properly in this BG, I added in Moonlit Faes in place cause they're excellent Lexicon targets.
    I took out Grimlics Eye for Elven Druid cause champs are better than relics IMO and Druid has plenty of diversity.
    I took out Blinding Flash for Devolve cause I prefer it, although that's personal pref.
    I took out Elven Bard for Combined Effort cause this BG can easily utilize not having AP and there's a nora gen aspect to it.
    I took out Mena/Covenant cause this BG dosent really rely on high nora champs for it's success and put in Fern/NW - Fern for more neg equips cause Crown Of Petals is better used on key targets, where as fern is more splashable for 1 hit KO's & Pers Counter cause people are running ST pretty frequently.- NW for AoE just in case.
    Sprite for a second reclaim - it's great for lockdowns - and helps with spell spam a bit.

DarkJello and doubtofbuddha like this.
  9. chris0024

moonlits are a great include in this bg cause they do have better range and similar dmg. The thing that worried me with them is their squishiness which is mitigated somewhat by throne. The other changes are all personal and if it works it works ;)
    This bg was never a magic amp bg or a mystic push bg, they just happened to be on the elven mage lol

10. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Moonlit fae so OP.

11. Grandpa69

Grandpa69 The King of Potatoes