Well i give up

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by chickenpox2, Aug 22, 2015.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

seriously made a "cheap" bg average champ nora was 65 and now everything is 75 or higher and i just lost a couple of games because i wasn't able to deploy fast enough.
    Its so frustrating when you opponent and sit deploy like 5-6 65-70 nora runes and you struggle and get only like 3-4 80 nora champs
    Screen Shot 2015-08-22 at 4.39.14 pm.png
    This is my bg now almost 75% of the units are 75-80 and are just plain overcosted by 5 nora
    If you want to run them with proper upgrade you get heavily penalized it just not fair at all.

2. futant

futant Well-Known Member

First let me say I can thank you for this change. http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/flamestrike-on-fireslinger.17870/ Overall it's not a bad deal, but I never cared for having lavastorm on a ranged champ. Now I'm running it with flamestrike 3 @ +5 nora prior to the patch.

As for the cost of UD in general, it's probably one of the factions that has the most 80+ champs, and the least 65 or less champs. One of the main problems with getting any cheap UD champs is Maxxerek. Because of this tool every low cost option has been tweaked to 66 or > nora cost. Now it's probably 68 or greater since the +2 attack modifer. However UD does have some cheap spells. Looking at your spell selection I see you are running some duds. The drain isn't good, and the split personality is disappointing. Also you use schemers but no mindstorms, or superiority. You also are running some sub obtimal relics; (altar, soultap, and globe). There's not enough nora to have a luxury like those. Run some equips instead and you will be more efficient.

On the plus side altered lemure is a great include. About any build will do. The guy is cheap enough to use masochism on, and can dish out a little bit of damage.