Pox Nora Community Leaders

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AstartesUltraCpt, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

So innocent , so unprepared , you will soon understand

Sirius, Willow, SPiEkY and 4 others like this.
  2. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

A very annoying and narcissistic player.He has textbook narcissistic personality disorder if you are interested in psychology.

3. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Best to make up your own mind though.

Netherzen likes this.
  4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

not sure if this is what i've been saying catching on with everyone else or if someone else made this observation on their own as well.

Netherzen likes this.
  5. AstartesUltraCpt

AstartesUltraCpt New Member

Oh I see, well I'll give him a chance until he proves worthy of being ignored. :)

IMAGIRL, Netherzen and Fentum like this.
  6. AstartesUltraCpt

Hey there themacca! I would like to point out that you did NOT ignore my questions and were actually a big help. I had my old account recovered and was able to trade everything over to the new account. Now I have much forging fodder. :D

Bellagion likes this.
  7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

i kind of think of it as my job to help out the playerbase. so you can always come to me for questions if you need to. like wise when in need of easily obtainable runes. (not the expensive stuff lol)

Bellagion likes this.
  8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

There's a script.to make forging faster. I don' t have it on hand sadly. @newsbuff @Poxpoints SHOULD BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU. CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON IPOD, SORRY.

newsbuff likes this.
  9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Have a nice ten seconds.

Although I still don't have him on ignore because at least he doesn't play crystal decks against me. Totally messed up a ball point pen while playing a bunch of those suckers today. As fun as drowning in a cess pit ...

I digress

10. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I think everyone should buy @Nea another beer once poxbase is updated.

It's amazing how much of a resource it is.

Gnomes and SPiEkY like this.
  11. AstartesUltraCpt

Oh cool! Very useful, thank you. I don't mind, capitol letters don't offend me. :p

12. AstartesUltraCpt

Not familiar with crystals yet...

13. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Hey Astartes, which faction/s are of most interest?

14. AstartesUltraCpt

I have been playing mostly Voil lately. I think I have a good line up for champions, but I still need to re work the spells/relics/equipment. Also I have my old spider deck from when I first played...and I have a collection of Firk. I know they probably can't compete with most meta, but I just really like them for some reason. Also been playing with the idea of a creep BG. I guess I'm a bit A.D.D. about the whole thing. Haha

15. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

the reason no one answered you is because there all on the forums complaining about low pop..:)
    many kool dudes,, many arses, and crazies.. just like real life....
    but peeps on the forum are kool and more then willing to help as seen..
    either way,,, WB!!!

16. AstartesUltraCpt

Thank you.

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

lol, just wait until you get good at the game and start beating them. They will be 10 times worse. Games still fun though and there are really cool people who play. I've had a bad experience with alot of the people in the community as well but I have also met people who are great, the main reason I can continue playing this game like I do is because players have loaned me or just given me tons of runes so I never run out. Let me know if you need me to make you a bg, I probably have some spare runes as well if you need. I reccomend playing IS and avoiding SL, FW, and UD.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  18. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

He'll never see it coming

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

there seems to be 2 categories of players who have issue with me mainly. The veterans like yourself with some skill who are generally bitter or angry that they have been or will be surpassed(and don't get the attention and praise they often seem to crave) and the casual players who try and influence game decisions without having any real knowledge of the game itself and who often come into conflict with me and my ideas.(because my ideas are based off of ranked game experience with all factions against the best players and not random feelings or custom matches -____-)

There are also random followers who take issue with me just because they see others doing it, I guess he could become one of those people, we will see.

20. AstartesUltraCpt

Thank you for the reply. I am just wondering... why avoid these factions? surely all of them have their strengths?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.