Heroic Dailies Reset?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrSteve, Aug 29, 2015.

1. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Did they reset for anyone else? It said I had like 2 weeks left to complete them and I was 15/20, 14/20, and 7/10 on the 3 I didn't complete but now they're gone and replaced with new ones.
    I call shenanigans and no takesies backsies. This is an injustice I will not stand for #boycott poxnora.

But no seriously I want my gold and shards this blows.

Netherzen likes this.
  2. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

nope,, yer not alone bud,, happen to my friend,, he works n stuff so he was doing on a schedule, , guess not..hes fuming..lol
    now I have ..
    play 40 games with 5 chmps that have int.
    play 20 games with 5 chmps with reinf.
    play 20 games with 4 chmps with emp.
    play 10 games with 4 chmos with chrge..
    this is not work , its fun!!! very strategical like.
    and even tho I waited 3 months for something new,, its not like I have to do them..
    wheres my play 20 ranked pvp games dam it????
    s,,, I love pox and do my my best to be a pox fanboy:)...but at this point it staight bs,, @ s o k
    , u spent time making these achievment system , and these are the required task?
    play 4 priest. or 4 champs with initiave..
    I mean are these just random thoughts , did you even think about em,,? at all?
    how is this challenging?
    it might be fun to players who have enough cards to make any deck they want,, but to a new player who is working on a fac with lim
    cards,, im sorry,, its just work,,, to make an achievment system that lets u play what u want is whats fun.
    its how u hide a grind, or a timesink as know in my eq days,,,
    if u can make a waste of time feel fun,, youll be a success...pulling a player from working on a deck hes been thinking about at work or school and logging on to have to make a choice fer rewards deck or my actual pvp deck thag im working isnt a fun choice,, for me at least...maybe im wrong and being harsh,,, but its jmo

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

What the hell? I just started the third one too. Also, how come 20 games now only rewards 1500, when it was 3000 before and 40 games only rewards 3000?

4. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

They reset for me too. Ive noticed that the timer can go up or down, and it seemed to change most days in a manner not consistent with the space-time continuum

Anima26 and bambino like this.
  5. Vayatel

Vayatel New Member

Sadly, I only had 3 games to finish the quest. Someone wrote the support?

Gnomes likes this.
  6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

im an FW main and got the exact same achievements as you. and this is like a near impossible thing for me

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

We are investigating this. We'll share more information when we have some available.

8. jvne

jvne Well-Known Member

Issue appearing for me also, current ones are Bane Shift, won't even start them.

9. bambino

@themacca ,, ouch. thats a ruff one,, last time around I had 4 priest ,, I play sp mostly, theres a total of 2 priest in whole fac,, a voil which I can x2 and a ghern, x1 only, thats 3, wth? no shards fer me? balancing runes is an infinite task, so I never really go on about
    that as a whole,, its a alot.
    but this stuff really charrs me up.. so simple, ... a task that anyone can do,, ,any fac can play 40 pvp games,, at the same time ur inducing ranked play , , 2 birds with one stone..duh!!!!
    no, instead im off alone in pve , looking for a deck with 4 priest, (cuz im not gonna play this s#it in pvp!),, that I have to play 40x,,,, jeez

Gnomes likes this.
  10. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

A few days after the Heroic Achievements were launched, their timer reset for me, placing them to ~20 days. It was around the time of the hotfixes, so I assumed it was intended.

Now, all of my progress has vanished as my previous achievements have been replaced by new ones. However, the timer did NOT reset (or if it did, it went to something very similar). It is still at ~13 days and something, like what I had left for the previous ones.

11. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Same for me I had 11 games left for my 2 quests left . This is so wrong I feel like I wasted so much time on them for next to nothing

Gnomes likes this.
  12. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I think we all need to get some free shards or gold for emotional and mental damages caused by this reset.

13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

We'll probably do something, yes.

Tricky1 and Gnomes like this.
  14. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Oh wow,i wasnt expected to be taken seriously,that sounds great.

15. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yep, they reset. Just as I was building decks to really go at them. I want something :<

16. Beefinator

Beefinator The King of Potatoes

I'm really glad that I made one BG that had every heroic achievement covered so it only took me 20 skirms to get all of the gold and shards. Muahhaaaaa.

Anima26 likes this.
  17. bambino

@Beefinator lmao. yea I was able to pull it off with a nonsensical FS bg on the last ,, this
    one I dont think so..
    cuz ill actually have to do them separately, that might be upwards of 100 games...reward are nice, but not that nice,,, I can probably collect cans , get the deposit returns and buy 2 megaboxes of path faster then that..lol

18. Krokodil

Krokodil The King of Potatoes

I play the dailies and try to catch the daily achivements if possible and it's a refreshing half hour a day.
    The gold and runes are enough to craft the runes of my faction including legendaries.

To play something only for the reward is the mindset of a true chinese farmer no matter how fast you can get away with it.
    I have done it myself in the past but i fear this mindset kills the fun of the game slowly.

19. bambino

ah yes. the dailies, ,, a half hour of intense game play against a sophisticated and challenging ai,,,

wheres my bracers at!?

20. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Happened to me too! Now I have quests that need a total of 70 games to achieve them -.-