Thorn Collection

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Kalin, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Kalin

Kalin New Member

Struggling to scrape any enjoyable BG together, looking to trade this in hope to get something to build a BG out of.

2. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

What faction are you trying to play?

3. Kalin

Kalin New Member

Sundered Lands I think seems like the cheapest to build

4. ChiaoLung

Which one is cheapest will depend on which theme you go with rather than which faction. Most of SL relies on a few legendary or exotic champs in each theme so I don't think it would necessarily be cheap. SP tends to be the cheapest faction since fewer people play it. If you want to stay with SL, what theme are you wanting to play? (themes I know of for SL are arthropod/myx, sand, dragons, skeezick, draksar, and fire/acid)

5. Kalin

Kalin New Member

Sand primary but im starting to understand that sand is a sub theme rather than a complete theme based on the sl forums, so im thinking of sand core with maybe fillers to provide aoe/range. going to try to watch some sl players and get an idea of what I will need.

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

If you're planning on doing a sand-heavy build, I'd recommend spicing it up with some insects/arthropods, as the two themes complement each other quite well

7. Kalin

Kalin New Member

Could you be so kind as to list a few runes that I might need I really dont know what champs spells relics and equips i will need

8. ChiaoLung

This isn't anywhere close to ideal, but it should give you something to at least start with. Keep your Thorn Collection and see if you can trade it for a better champ or two (Krikkinwing Alpha would be a good choice or maybe Skywing Imperator)

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3773823

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Kalin

Kalin New Member

thank you, what do you want for all that?

10. ChiaoLung

Just bid a token or a common you're not going to use. When you get a chance, and can afford to, pay it forward.

SPiEkY likes this.