Heroes

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by 0ryuk0, Aug 29, 2015.

1. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

Other heroes doesn't have unique abilities like Vindrax, Gekaal, The High One, Maxxarek, Bliss The Muse, Bastion The Avenger, Euan Ironfist and Moragen the Lost has. I think all heroes should have their own unique special abilities. Like, they should have one unique special ability. That'd make the heroes colourful. Other heroes are just plain. They don't look like a Hero because their abilities are just common. Does that make sense? Like, what makes them a hero when their abilities are just common? So, I think all heroes should have their own unique special ability like those heroes I listed. What do you think?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  2. 0ryuk0

Here are my ideas for SP Heroes's unique ability..

Klub the Devourer:

Thirst For Destruction (When this champion is within 6 spaces of an opposing champ or relic below 15HP, this champion gains +2SPD and a rank of Multiattack)
    I read Klub's text so this came up to my mind.

Lance Admiral Sceian: (Remove Lift)
    King's Bodyguard (When this champion's health is below 50%, a Moga Warrior is spawned adjacent to this unit)
    Moga Warrior Stats:
    Dmg: 8
    Speed: 6
    Range: 1
    Defense: 1
    Health: 25

Moga Warrior Abilities:
    Attack: Physical

Initiative 1
    Protective: Lance Admiral Sceian (While this champion is within 5 spaces of Lance Admiral Sceian, this champion has Sceian's Protector(When Lance Admiral Sceian is successfully attacked, this unit gains + 5dmg for 2 turns).
    Okay, since there's a moga with Sceian in the image, this came up to my mind.

Dirge, Moga Lord: (Remove Throw Axe)
    Heavy Axe Strike: This champion makes an attack against target opposing champion at 50%DMG at 2-6 RNG. If successfully damaged, target has Eviscerated 4 and Slowed for 4 turns. Opposing champions within 3 spaces of the target champion gains Lumbering for 2 turns. (CD: 3 AP: 4)

So, there.. Just to add flavours on Heroes without unique abilities.
    I don't know how other heroes in other factions work with their faction. So, I just made some ideas in SP heroes. You guys can post your ideas! And tell me if my ideas are too OP. Haha :oops:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  3. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

They don't need unique abbilities to be heroes, they just need to be good. Let's explain: Sceian as example, he doesn't have any signature, but his kit is really good, and help his theme more then any other rune in both sections, offense + deffense. And there is his great stats, for his cost, he is worth every single nora spend on him.
    The same happens with others heroes, such as Talgar, Menalaus, Juya, and so on.

PS: Vindrax don't have a signature abbility, he is just a Good Stats + Good Kit champ that fits in my explanation. Also, Bastion is the only one to have CA: Devastate by now, but Tortalleon Pygmy was the original user of the abbility.

drxrrex10 likes this.
  4. 0ryuk0

Yeah I know. I just thought it'd be more colourful and interesting if all heroes have unique abilities. Haha

Ifem21 likes this.
  5. cstocks

cstocks The King of Potatoes

Vampire lord wf/ud

11atk 6spd 1rng 1 def 50hp

Abilities
    Bloodseeker
    Blood magic

Base abilitys
    Basic attack
    Life vanquisher
    Life leech

Life leech - when this unit would heal himself. Hes able to target a friendly vampire/demon unit within 5 spaces of himself

How would ppl feel about a unit like this

6. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

Hraken the bloodbow: (Remove Life siphon and change 2nd upgrade path)

Hunter's shot :At the Beginning of the your next turn,this champion makes an attack against target opposing champion at triple (or double) DMG if it is still within range( doesn't break stealth) (CD: 3 AP: 5)

2nd Upgrade Path
    #1 Stealth
    #2 Still life
    #3 shadowstrike

some thought, given his flavour text...one of my favorite heros as well.

Mosharn the barricade : (remove sentinel and change 1st upgrade path)

Brothers of ailur : For every friendly champion with the race :leoss within 3(2? if 3 is too op) spaces, this champion and friendly leoss champions within 3 spaces get +2 dmg, +1 def and an additional rank of tough. (CD: 4 AP: 3)

1st Upgrade Path
    #1 Defender
    #2 Battle Teachings - (friendly champions within 3 spaces gain a rank of reflexes) (if there ist already a skill that does this)
    #3 Battle leader (He IS their greatest warrior after all)

howza?

7. Ifem21

Hraken and Mosh are fine, don't need any changes,really. Specially Hraken.

8. gamengamenut

Awwwwwwww
    loved these guys lol...and always wanted some sniping stuff going on for hraken
    yeah maybe the older heros ya know.

like wanted to make something with them to stand out alot

9. Ifem21

But they are allready strong. Hraken is a beast with Cloak of Knives, and had won me so many games. I have an Deep Wound BG built arround him, its really powerfull and fun.
    Mosh is the same. With his shield and the tons of support spells from IS/ST he is almost unkilable, not even doom can kill him because of the Shield spell from ST.

10. gamengamenut

true....hraken was an ato include in my leoss BG, ah well....i tried lol!

Ifem21 likes this.
  11. Ifem21

XD your intention is good, but this runes are fine. Make suggestion about the really problematics one ;)

12. gamengamenut

lol not really sure about which are problematic......any clues:)? haha would love to think of unique abilities for them

13. Ifem21

Zeventrech and Ash cost too much, like Argool. Ash the problems is Marauder, he is a 3 in 1, but thats make him hard to see in play. 7truck is just an all good, wich makes him VERY expensive. Argool got nerfed with the +4 nora from BASIC attack, also, he is pretty meh.

14. cstocks

cstocks The King of Potatoes

It would be nice to see more heroes built for themes

15. gamengamenut

ahhhh..i'll look intot hem..havent used them much lol