Path of De'lim Tourney Draw

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by themacca, Aug 24, 2015.

1. elimilech1

elimilech1 New Member

wow. I'm sorry if my posts contributed at all to your scrapping the tournament.

I'll still play for lols, but I think I'll stay out of the guild until I can figure out how to win the occasional game.

2. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

No worries, it dint. it was the lack of players showing up.
    I think the guild could help you with that allot :)
    so yeah feel free to apply again. if you think it'll be better not to thats fine, your always more then welcome

3. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

A large purpose of tourneys for this guild is to learn improvements. When you face decks built for tourneys and you make your own, it helps to understand more advanced deck building concepts and in game tactics

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I'm sorry, but I was not aware that the games should be held at that specific time. I thought your time was the starting date and that the battle should be held asap (within days) after that deadline.

Anima26 likes this.
  5. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

No need to say sorry. Imho, you were there, i dont think the time or date matterd that much. Its more the lack of ppl showing up or letting know when they were able to play

6. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

me and agi can just keep playing each other and moving onto the next round with the last fight deciding who gets the exo :) of course no doomballs or anything with bounce.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

wasnt because of you i cancelled im aware you and @elimilech1 attempted to get a game organized. but nearly every other person didn't so don't feel responsible

8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I totally misunderstood, i didnt realize the tournament had to competed over the weekend only. My bad. Sorry mac.