2 bugs with Sacrifice of De'lim

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Yourmom, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

The Sacrifice of De'lim ability doesn't destroy the target but sacrifices the target. On death abilities do not happen. Perhaps the wording needs to be changed but I would lean towards the opposite. I don't think it would be OP if the champ had the ability of the current wording.

Also it doesn't refund nora for champs that aren't deployed from the rune docks. Meaning champs that are spawned (not summoned) from greenhouse, graveyard, and lich magistrate are not being refunded nora.

2. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yeah I made a post on this too. No response yet. A confirmation of WAI or something would be nice though. I think that Solokov is already aware of the interaction. Whether or not he plans to either fix it or fix the tool tips to indicate correctly what should he occuring, is to be seen.

3. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

I found out that once you sacrifice a tree that you deploy from the rune dock you're able to get nora back from sacrifice saplings from the greenhouse. What a strange bug.

4. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

hmm interesting, might just run a singleton sacrifical tree folk in my rune dock.

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

They should update the description to say sacrifice, rather than fix it to be a destroy, or else Wood Ele shenanigans may ensue.

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thanks, for bringing all of these issues to our attention. It looks like we will have to update how this ability functions.