For all that is holy

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by super71, Sep 1, 2015.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Let's get seeker's range to 1-2 or even 1, this rune was good for like a month before it was nerfed into oblivion. Also what will make dragon bark protector need to be runnable, poor guy hasn't been ran once i don't think since release.

2. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

RNG 2-3 is so bad it should grant a cost reduction, not cost nora. Even 2-4 is pretty weak, but arguably better than 1 at times.

I dont know what the cost formula is at this time, but I think 1-2 is slighty cheaper than 2-3. If so, simply change it to 1-2 and voila, cost goes down a nora or 2 and janky range is fixed.

As for Dragon Bark protector. I keep trying to make him work, but alas. The relic thing is too big of a disadvantage. It would be really nice if it lasted 1 round less. Let it pop open on opponent's turn and thus gain ap on yours.

Stasis (-8 Nora)
    When this champion comes into play, it is Pacified and Immobile for 3 turns. This effect cannot be Cleansed.

Dragonbark is longer duration stasis, since it lasts 1 turn more, yet it somehow costs 8 nora more than stasis for the ability to become a 20HP relic on death. It is also more vulnerable than a stasis champ since it has only 20 HP and can be 1 shot by Reclaim relic effects.

Dragonbark (New Version) (0 Nora):
    When this champion is deployed, it spends the first 3 turns as an Tree relic with 20 HP. When this unit dies, it becomes the same Tree relic.

If we compare it to Stasis, we now get the same down side, but for +8 nora we have the advantage of reviving after dying (assuming your opponent doesnt kill it).

3. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Before the last patch, dragonbark cost 8 nora making it cost 16 more nora.

Personally I think it would be roughly equal if it was worth -8 exactly like stasis with the nora cost being shifted to give it actual stats.

But i feel they will never make it a playable rune.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

5. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Range 2-3. Poor guy... :(