FW/SL relics?

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by fattyy2k, Aug 29, 2015.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

ok so I wanna make a relic based deck for wonky funnsies but I would like some help. I want to use FW because of masons spire, xulos statue, stitched suppressor, and tomb sentinal. What other things, including other factions, would you suggest? I thought about sl due to tainted statue. I though of IS because of all their relic abilities. What do you guys think? Any combos come to mind?

2. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Funny, I have made this exact deck a few times.
    [​IMG]

That's what it was last expansion cycle, I'm not sure what would change now (other than obvious stuff like the new stitched). I also never optimized it because I only played it for fun in unranked. definitely not competitive though, multiple factions have instaloss hardcounter for dirt cheap. Fun to play nonetheless.

3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Which rune is the first one?

4. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

magnetize and tornado f|_|ck you hard, so i always run 2x ancient implications

5. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

magnetize, tornado, corrode, demolish, desecration, probably others im missing. Pretty much why I wouldnt run this in ranked. Also cuz its not good, lol.

@Goyo the first rune is Crypt Guardian

Goyo likes this.
  6. Noware13

Noware13 I need me some PIE!

The first thing I thought of when I saw the new detonate relic was the long fuse bomb on the grenadier.

7. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

that thing is already annoying enough

8. Noware13

Noware13 I need me some PIE!

I did it. It hits whatever is right next to the bomb for 31 damage I think.

9. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

rediculous