Slapping

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Burcho, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I'm having some fun with this in unranked, Any input on how I could improve it?

I'm not using honest mistake much.

Naamloos.jpg

2. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

You have no idea just how good Skeezick Bolter can be with an Indignation on. And he's a pretty good ranged unit anyway. Ranged units can generally use Indignation more easily; bonus points if they got Barrage or Multiattack.
    Draksar Gunner has Sapping Strike, btw.

I recommend focusing things a bit. If you're also trying to have Sand synergy, then add more of that; if you're going for Draksar synergy, then you shouldn't add Dragons, etc.

If you use double Indignation and Locust, it's probably a good idea to have 2x Transfusion.
    Also, I think one of those equipments should go away, it's too much. Perhaps in favor of 1x Dissonance or Battle Fatigue?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    Burcho likes this.
  3. Noware13

Noware13 I need me some PIE!

I actually just started to make a deck based on AP. This is as far as I've gotten. I'm at the point where I don't know what direction I want to go with it. Thinking maybe full Draks and use the violent to get somethings damage up and then use the equip/transfusion. I've been gone for 3 months and I'm not sure what's good anymore.
    Capture.PNG

4. Noware13

Noware13 I need me some PIE!

After looking at the other new Drak that does more damage against fatigued units I'm leaning more towards something like this. Just not sure which draks to use. Is Torien still crappy? Should I make room for spellswords so I have magic damage and maybe weaken spells? So many choices.

Capture.PNG

5. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Battle fatigue is where its at. Draksar Interrogator has Punish too.

Burcho likes this.
  6. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Draksar Gunner - Attack: Gun / Sapping Strike
    Thunder: Gives Explosive Attack 3 and Cull (on a unit with Attack: Gun or Pistol).

Might be worth considering. :)

Also there a few good choices for Punish units in IS if u are interested in a split.

Anima26 and Burcho like this.
  7. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I've tried a split with IS, for Hammer Strike and Earthquake. There might also be something with Barbarians, but I cba.

8. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

I"d run:
    2x Flagellum of Chains
    2x Draksar Hunchback
    2x Draksar Pursuer (Detection)
    2x Draksar Gunner
    2x Skeezik Bolter
    2x Cobra Spitter
    2x Locust
    2x Sundered Doombringer

1x Acid Storm