New idea for an FS based ability

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by profhulk, Sep 2, 2015.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I thought it might be fun if there was an ability created for frogs, boghoppers, or salaman to project their tongue for a reasonable ap cost and grab a nora globe within 5 spaces. I got the idea when I used to watch soul collector run around and grab globes without effort. I thought maybe it would be ok if it required an activated ability to grab a nora globe from a distance with their tongue. Thought I would run it by you guys see if it was something people thought would be useful or not. Call the ability spirit tongue lol. I could see some weird boghopper shaman using the ability. It could have a dual purpose you could either grab a nora globe with the shaman like spirit tongue ability or relocate a champion a mediocre distance of 1 space because fs always does things less efficiently than other factions do it.

Lupefi2, Tweek516, Ifem21 and 3 others like this.
  2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Off topic : recently played vs my st friend.he'a just like with a font bonus like mine, fs fonts should cleanse.

Note: I do like that idea.

Anima26 likes this.
  3. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Cleanse fonts seem interesting but idk.

4. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

Sounds awesome! Maybe it could be used for a new champion that also gains a % of the nora as dmg. Or maybe on one that could also spit out Nora. Grabbing nora globes has synergy with things like Organ Harvest and Assimilate and Fading whatever its called that grants u stealth. Would be super cool :)

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Slurp - Target nora globe within 3 spaces is picked up and this champion heals for 5 HP.

Lupefi2, Tweek516, Anima26 and 6 others like this.
  6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Yea I am down for something like that. Not sure what race it would apply to the most. Frog tongues are long but salaman tongues are much longer.

7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Tongue animation and slurp sound ftw. Ranged assimilate with FS flavor. What if it granted a temporary stat buff too?? Is that too much?

8. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Yes, it is. I think keeping it simple would work best, as it lets us keep the cost low.

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Depends on cost, AP/CD, etc.

I think if it were to be a thing that is on a lot of champs, then it'd probably just be simple like I proposed.

If it was something on a couple of "interesting" 'Hoppers, then it could be more complex. Or maybe one eats it for DMG and another eats it for HP, etc.

Lupefi2, Anima26 and EnigmaXIII like this.
  10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Yea I like that the best. Keep it unique. Put it on a couple of interesting hoppers. Slurp- target nora globe within 3 spaces is picked up and this champion is healed for 5 hps and gains random stat buff.

11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Slurp- target nora globe within 3 spaces is picked up and this champion heals 5 hps and receives random stat buff. How does that sound? It will be made for some interesting looking hoppers.

12. Lonewatch

Lonewatch Member

Man. Slurp sounds awesome. This is a great idea.