Infini

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by IMAGIRL, Sep 4, 2015.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Watching something called Infini right now, and it's surreal as firk. I highly suggest it. It's on Netflix. Finished. 8/10 if not a 9/10. Definitely worth a watch. There's really not much I can say about it, you just have to watch it to understand.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    Leadrz likes this.
  2. Engleberry

Engleberry The King of Potatoes

How does one rate something as defiantly watchable.

3. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Most likely by forgetting an "n" and letting an auto-spellchecker do the rest.

Either that, or by comparing it to the show Defiance (though that's not necessarily saying much). Or possibly intimating that one should watch it even in defiance of others who try to keep you from doing so (or in spite of the show itself).

Engleberry likes this.
  4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Oops, fixed. Thanks.

Leadrz likes this.
  5. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I will give it a try. Three days off on "labor day" weekend is groovy. Mucho appreciate the tip sir. +1

6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Get a chance to watch it yet?

Leadrz likes this.
  7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

@DarkJello ?

Leadrz likes this.
  8. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

So I saw it.

Hypothetical Alternative Ending:

"What is life?!"

"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!"

Anyway... interesting. Might be a bit heavy handed, but it was pretty well done, if you can maintain a decent suspension of disbelief about some of the "science" in the story.

DarkJello likes this.
  9. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I did not finish, as it never grabbed me sufficiently.

I had actually just watched 3-4 hours of nature docs on Netflix, so maybe I was in the wrong frame of mind. Nature shows are underrated in Murica.

IMAGIRL likes this.