Draksar

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by ormen, Aug 31, 2015.

1. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

They have a lot of defensive tools, weather the storm and let violent scale them up to victory.
    -Weaken spells
    -body gaurd + defender
    -battle master
    - nexus aura
    -ferocity of kain
    -the list goes on
    <3
    also channeled violence op
    edit: sermon + wb is +10hp +1 def

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    lifetaker likes this.
  2. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Was this meant to start a discussion?

3. ormen

yes :3

4. ormen

drakkush.png
    Brb getting 1700+

5. TheMr.Toast

TheMr.Toast The King of Potatoes

How much success have you been having with the Drak Kush?

6. ormen

Getting me high... rating ofc

7. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

gekhighone.png

ormen likes this.
  8. Anima26

Broodguardian under rated. Broodlings are real 30+ hp champs. On maps where u have 2 fonts its a ton of stats for the nora cost. Relic Guardian gives it solid combat stats too.

9. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

The Broodlings being real is probably an oversight.

10. Anima26

Probably. But Pox.

11. ormen

wyrmpriests are the most underated

12. Anima26

Whats the consensus on Pursuer then? Im running one as Detection slot instead of Forerunner/Explorer/Broodqueen but i dont know. Im just running him for the sake of it i feel.

What are peoples opinions on him? 2x in AP control decks? Worth in non AP control decks? Not worth in non AP control decks? He can be quite annoying to 1v1 i feel with Elusive Leap and Entangle.

Edit: thought id post a screenshot of my deck, feedback welcome. Its not an AP control deck, i dont own Flagellums so im not bothering with all that stuff.

Draksar.png

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  13. ormen

wyrmpriest >>> the crow, for summon control

14. ormen

i posted this with no real explanation but ive been gone 2 weeks havent checked changes yet, so pls mercy

I havent played in 2 weeks but ill give you the run down, in order

-bookburners just got buff i run at 74 with ignorance and magic resist obv, ignorance is a very oppressive ability as well as alt damage
    -cheap sermon, magical range, and fire - dope
    -tank as Firk, brings entire assault to its knees, i like em cheap at tough 1 ~73 ish nora idk
    -tankiest range units ever, block nexus aura and enduring aura for a cool 74
    -guarded + commander - can usually survive a turn, basically the unit you will shove in their face and if they kill it o well your army behind it beefy as Firk for a power turn
    -shifter is straight boss mode, anti fire bg in dragon, but pit dragon is just rediculous, try it
    -i dont remember what i run on spellswords, cheap anti magic, must haves imo
    -battlemaster + body gaurd yes pls :D
    -wyrmpriest x2 imo anti magic, ranged, anti summon, all around good unit
    -cancel magic ****s opponent over every 8 turns, very strong
    -power turns make or break draksar x2
    -anti power creep is a must and its cheap
    -enslave is also anti power creep but it can really do a lot of damage situational, say UD that vothslair gaurd thing with fury 2x2 and 1-2 range slapping an enemy 3 times xD its rediculous sometimes
    -point immunity - dont use if they have auras
    -dont waste it get your noras worth out of the spell via damage and destruction of equipment/relics, one of the strongest spells in the game based on efficiency alone
    -minefield is great for contest middle font, not contesting but just slap it right in the middle and you have a big advantage there
    -quicken is good only if it will allow you to kill target champ with the extra auto
    -hive strong contesting relic, especially if they waste ap on it next turn thats damage not done to your champs
    -relic is auto
    -quarry mark is auto

15. ormen

also draksar archer isnt in there but 3-6 range farshot 3 74 nora is very good :D
    edit: no sandbags either

16. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

What builds do you run on your champs.
    I noticed you included some builds for some of your choices, but I am a bit on the fence regarding the upgrades for Shifter, Popes, etc.

17. ormen

violence for cheap/flamestrike for cheap + its a melee

18. Sunnydays

Sunnydays The King of Potatoes

Hey I was just wondering what you guys thought about a mutation based draksar deck. Is it feasible and more importantly is it fun? I don't think it would be all that competitive but it seems like it could be interesting at least. Anyone try it out?

19. ormen

i suggested this a while back and was shot down

20. ormen

Just noticed Interrogator shred defense causes lumbering as well :)