Phase shift

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Sep 4, 2015.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

This ability on certain runes is utterly game breaking, experimental warspirit + fear 3 is the most annoying thing ever when playing against it using ud or sl. On top of that you always have to wonder whether or not they just cast protection for infinite lol's.

Also please remove that shitty god awful k'thir map from ranked, just lost because once again i went second and my opponent rolled up on me with a war spirit. Their was also a colossal boa involved that just kept consuming summoned trees, which is ridiculous. I could continue about the menalaus with 8 range 8 speed heals 60 hp and 13 damage oh and immunity magical but i'll stop here.

2. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Its time to delete anything releated to Kthir.The map,the faction,the whole works.Just burn it all down.

Pattn199 likes this.
  3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

GUYS I FOUND DE'LIM

Tweek516, Pixyrus, 15Deadmen and 10 others like this.
  4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

It's all good bro, just deploy a Bastion and he'll solve all your problems.

5. DaPoxagon

DaPoxagon Member

You leave kthir alone. I

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

But I thought KF players said Mena was bad?

Pattn199 likes this.
  7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Im confused, the title says phase shift implying the main subject would be phase shift but it seems more like a complain about experimental warspirit (for some reason) and also has this random bit tacked on about k'thir hill which if you ever bothered to read cactuar crate you would know it's being removed from the ranked rotation in the next patch and wouldn't bother requesting something that's already happening.

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Paging @Pixyrus

9. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

I'm a little late...