My dragon BG needs help

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Kalin, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Kalin

Kalin New Member

So ive really not got much interms of of value except a snogvie that i forged which isnt worth a lot, but I decided on a dragon theme so looking for suggestions on fillers to replace the high stuff i cannot get.

https://poxbase.com/deck/ctQcWcg0cktC4+cdbCdQCdmcgNcqiCjGc3-s6Ls8os6wsaS7is84s7usYrPr2qr2jr3Qe3Y

This is the bg ive tried to replicate so credit to whos the bg was cant remember the name sorry.

So the champs i to fill are

Valdec
    Prismatics
    Neodraks
    Imperators
    Alpha's

Any help would be appreciated so I can start earning some gold to buy packs :)

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

I particullary don't think Agitator is good (but I love his art and sprite) his range sucks, and he is too squishy for his cost. I would find place for Maulers, Ravager and Destroyer if want to make an "all kind of" dragon bg, if want to keep with flying ones (except the Skitmaw): Akakios is pretty damn nice if you can manage to get one. Also, try to get x2 Alpha, he is badass.

3. drxrrex10

drxrrex10 New Member

They took Akakios down a lot however if you give him the rage band and stick him next to another dragon you can get his damage up again. Also if you can put vex in because she has divine wellspring and can protect your champions as long as she has charges.

4. drxrrex10

drxrrex10 New Member

They took Akakios down a lot however if you give him the rage band and stick him next to another dragon you can get his damage up again. Also if you can put vex in because she has divine wellspring and can protect your champions as long as she has charges.

5. drxrrex10

drxrrex10 New Member

Sorry posted twice

6. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
    I have no idea what im doing

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  7. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

what the new dragon bg look like

8. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

10. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

You need 2 Skywing Patrol, 2 Acidcraw and 2 agitators. You could also add 2 Varu Howlers Ballballer runs them.