Discussion: Patch Notes September 9th, 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Beefinator

Beefinator The King of Potatoes

Life Siphon is now only 2 more nora than Logistics: Life Siphon, so that should probably be decreased accordingly, otherwise it's rather pointless, like with Twilight Creeper, why would you ever choose the Logistics if you can straight up have Life Siphon for 2 more nora?

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It actually looks like something is wrong the automated notes where it isn't picking up any CD changes, will investigate.

3. Sokolov

I normally cost Logistics at 50%, which in this case, doesn't make a huge difference one way or another, but it's good to be consistent.

Beefinator likes this.
  4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Wait, Soul Collector doesn't have Dead Eater anymore, it's all over...

"And for one desperate moment there
    he crept back into memory
    God it's so painful
    when something that's so close
    is still so far out of reach..."

yobanchi and Pattn199 like this.
  5. Beefinator

Thanks Sokolov. I'm consistently impressed with how well the balancing is going and how much fun the game is in the current state. Thanks so much for doing such a great job. It is so rare to see developers meaningfully involved with the community. WildStar always promised that, but I'll never forget the medic forum having 2 posts in a month from the "class lead". What a joke.

Sorry for getting off topic. Back to enjoying the patch!

6. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

If you have multiple dread champs out it matters very little how much damage your opponents can do.

Qucas likes this.
  7. Beefinator

Tried to sacrifice carrionlings summoned from Carrion Colossus at a Sac Altar and it wouldn't work, just kept saying "Invalid target." This isn't right, is it?

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Pretty sure they arnt undead.

9. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

This.

10. Sokolov

I am sure it's not the only potentially broken thing from this patch :D We'll deal with things as we always do tho. WITH GREAT JUSTICE.

11. doubtofbuddha

I am mostly jealous of the lack of broken things for FS. ;)

Anima26, fattyy2k and Qucas like this.
  12. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

Did yall launch a hotfix without posting it :p I swear ward of ailur was 4-5 range for a sec and siege engine was 14 dmg.. Everyone thinks im crazy but i swear they were!

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Alot of stuff to look into and test now. Seems like one of the best patches since they started releasing expansions again. SL changes seem to be lacking though, especially to draksar. I think @GlaurunGod is working on a plan to fix draksar though.

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

After playing around a bit: sorta wish Rotmaw had lost a point of speed, to be at 5/6 rather than 6/7. Other than that, yay! It's fun.

Can we have a couple months to digest this, though? All my decks are a hot mess, and that isn't going to change any time soon.

15. doubtofbuddha

Couple of months is new expansion. So good luck with that.

16. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i really hope leg pack get released soon

Beefinator likes this.
  17. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Good start on Drakie Archer but still will need to look at at one point.

Fallen Drakie is back home.

and thx for other minor changes to Draksars

now two things i kinda think are a bit negative.

SL Titan is still lacking Regen :( ( while our ranged units have regen our Titan does not have it )

Akakios was supposed to be Draksar Commander - now he Commands Dragons and since he have no class he only Commands his race? ?

2 proposals
    1) Add race Draksar to Akakios
    2) ( and better one imo ) Can we swap Commander (since it commands dragons now not Draksars like lore said. ) on Akakios for Boost Draksar?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

it wasn't overbuffed... i wonder what bleed bg you were playing o_O.

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

pedeguerra doesn't even play this game -____-

20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

bone wing isn't broken o_O, he is barely worth running. I think dread is overcosted or something because he shouldn't be 79 nora, I am using tormented priest over him for defender. Bonewing seemed decent when he had frightful aura but dread makes him too expensive. Most champs with dread seem to cost a ton of nora.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015