skelingtons

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Djangoguy, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Hey guys, I'm back from Pox from some months of vacation and I want some help with a new BG that I made.

Untitled.jpg

I found the new Exotic Skeleton pretty much meh from what he does and what he is on the battlefield, so I will not even buying them, I put some good skeles together and found it pretty easy to stack lots of buffs and DMG on Lords/Altar of Bones, can you guys give me some advice with things that have changed?

@offtopic, can I enter Pox Academy again?

2. Beefinator

Beefinator The King of Potatoes

You'll never need 2x boneshredder, probably not even 1x. He's sorta meh. You NEED 2x Elsari Culler. They are incredible. Probably only need 1x Hoarfrost and 1x Priest, I don't ever see the need of two of those with the other ranged you have. I'd also drop 1 of the cloak of skulls and that other equipment.

If you can pick up a Bone Circle Archmage or two somehow, DO IT. 2x. All the time. Every FW BG. All of them. He wins games.

Broken Bones is actually mega good now. Maybe a Stitched Skeleform, but I ended up cutting him.

I actually really like Blackblade Baron, especially after they buffed him. He can make a ton of skeles sometimes and I really like Vivify, it keeps hjm going really nicely.

TheBulwark likes this.
  3. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Try Bone Slave, he is amazing for what he does, cheap, if they kill him, BOOM, skeletons everywhere, if they not, you keep stunning them for the entire match.

TheBulwark and Beefinator like this.
  4. Bloomstomb

Bloomstomb New Member

The problem with skeletons everywhere is swarm. They kill bone slave, skeletons everywhere, and its still their turn. Swarm time.
    I believe the correct thing to do is run sac altars and get rid of them soon as possible. But with the altar nerf....Not sure if that is viable.

Broken bones is the same deal. A liability with 5spd, 9 dmg (with zerker) and of little use. Just another swarm target.

If you run bone mage, be sure to run him with sac altar or the grave warriors again become a liability.

As long as swarm exists in its current form and easily available (locust, kanen, ant etc.) small skeletons will be liabilities.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  5. Djangoguy

Screenshot_2015-09-14-15-08-22.png You guys are right, so I ended testing a lot of stuff, and the best pleasing and fun to play with was this highlander BG, it have everything that skeles need, from Shatter to Atrittion, so I can counterplay mostly all themes out there (firk you sever summons) suggestions?

6. Bloomstomb

Bloomstomb New Member

I think you may be trying to do too much. Like bonecircle is way better if deployed early. So having 2 is important. interesting bg though, let me know how it works out.

7. Djangoguy

_20150915_152830.JPG

So I have streamlined the BG a little, the only thing that bugs me the most is Baron and Elemental, they do the same thing but in diferent ways, I'm testing both, so I can decide who I'll run 2x. Suggestions?