My Box

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crisian, Apr 4, 2014.

1. crisian

crisian Member

so, i took cortices advice, i grinded for almost a month, came up with enough gold for the now more expensive box and opened it...wow, i got a goliath fesh as my guaranteed exo...and nothing else. not a second exo, not a single legendary, just a bunch of real crap that i already have or have given away cause i don't want it.

yep, now i have 1 new barely tradeable rune, 10 tokens(none platinum), and 89 crap runes thanks to my efforts and this new box of crap.

i know it's random, and free, but after reading what op are receiving in boxes, what i received was just plain crap and i would much rather grind 150k and get the rune i want than this pathetic excuse for player rewards.

just wanted to express my gratitude.

2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Dude...you totes get mo' legendaries if you buy a box with owl $$$ ... doooeeet!

p.s. - can I haz yo' unappreciated runez? rune forge nom nom nom

Gnomes likes this.
  3. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

now grind another month and try your luck again. this new patch with expensive box and less gold income rate is preety fun.

4. crisian

crisian Member

yeah, the rate and cost change was un-cool, but that's not my complaint in this thread. i am getting at the incredibly low value you can get in a box. it sucks that we can't just buy the runes that we want like before.

making exos forgable was a great idea, however now guaranteeing an exo per box is just not that exciting. i said it before, the guaranteed exo needs to become guaranteed legendary.

make the boxes worth more or just give us back the runes we want to buy with gold...box idea with no single runes for gold imo sux.

i know i'm not the only one who has got a beat box, but seriously, 1 lame exo and 9 swag rares for 32k gold...WTF is that? then you read how others are getting multiple leg's and exo's in their boxes...you dev's better do something to even this crap out, seriously! or give us back the 150k runes.

not sure if it's true that cash bought boxes give better returns, but that would be some bs if thy do.

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I grinded the cost for a box - 40k, to be exact - with the new rates. I will buy it as soon as Ronin hits. I had some sad boxes in the past and wish they were less random, but well, they are. And no, Owl boxes probably have no other rates; if, then only the Owls know, and it would be rather counter-productive.

My last free box had 3 exos and 2 legendaries, btw. Its all chance. (The legs sucked though.)

6. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

my last 3 box gibe me 5 exo with cost of 20-40k poxbox points that is suxx to
    and i got mega legendary that worth 60k )

7. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

its luck, on average I've been getting 3 exotics and 2 legendaries per box. Now I just buy a pack whenever i get the 3.5k, my last pack had a Frostwing Glaive in it.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I've bought two boxes with gold. I got Myx Slasher, Inkblight Witch, and Spikewood Abomination in my first box. In the second, Lich's Servitor, Klub the Conqueror, and Doom. It is all luck with what you get. Sure it would be nice to be able to craft Legendaries. I am against crafting Limited, they should be just that, limited. I have no problem with Limited also having Legendary versions though.

9. Spiderchap

Spiderchap Well-Known Member

Boohoo.

I don't know what you're looking for here, but you probably won't get a lot of sympathy and I doubt the drop rates are going to change from the boxes any time soon. Get over it, get more gold, get a new box. Maybe the next one will be better.

10. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

this a lot of luck dude, i only gain 2-3 exo but no leg =(

11. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

At least you have the patience to save enough for a box. I just packs when I get bored.

That being said I got a Jyx and a Drak Morph out of a single pack so....

12. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

welcome in my world 7 box 7 exo guaranteted rest crap XD and yea i should had taken sixul with soe waile i could than this boxes XD

13. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I bought an angel right before the move (didnt have the gold for another 150k :s) and, as it turns out, I'm a smart cookie :p

14. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

150k gold for 1 rune
    31950 gold for one box

Buy roughly 4.7 boxes and let me know if you get any legendaries from that.
    Also 4 exotics with the rest shardable for additional exos that you want.

Seems like now you get a way better deal.

15. Valkyr

Valkyr The King of Potatoes

Half my boxes were lucky ones (at least 1 leg or more than 1 exo), half were bad (only 1 bad exo and crappy rares) :/
    One was really good though (1 leg and multiple exos).

16. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

as i sayed 7 boxes 7 exo nothing else not only 4 XD

17. crisian

crisian Member

who the heck are you? never seen you before so just crawl beck into whatever hole you came out of.

@Boozha are they gonna release ronin for gold? i figured that'd be cash only.

@Axeraiser that's what i read from several people, and makes it even more frustrating.

@yobanchi truthfully, i think a limited 150k is worth more. you can get(or could before) mad runes on pb for one mangus.

one more thing, gedden assured me in pm before merge that 150k runes would remain buyable...turned out to be a lie...however, not trusting in his reassurance, i scooped up a mangus before the merge, i am sooo glad i did cause i'd never be able to get another limited mangus again.

18. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

You're supposed to hold down the "A" and "B" buttons when you confirm your transaction.

19. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

No you have to hit up up down down left right left right a b a b select start

Xirone likes this.
  20. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

That would be Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A B A for the Konami code. Select was just to make it two players. Start was just to submit your selection of one or two players.

Xirone likes this.