Poor Choices in Poxnora's Lore

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elric, Sep 12, 2015.

1. travedead

travedead New Member

The balances problems were made worse when the factions that should've been balances were UD, FS, KF, ST, SL

2. travedead

travedead New Member

boom of undead removing it was just stupid wen it comes to logic you can not poison something that is dead ,or give it fear and you can't make it sick is just logic. That's why sony had many FW champs with Boom of undead removing it will make the FW garbages and not interesting ,as a Faction and what they are in the story. Boom of undead was fine as it was immunity to disease, 40 less from poison damagers and no fear. dua

3. travedead

travedead New Member

T
    THATS BULL because undead didn't give immunity to poison only 40% less DAMAGERS and 20% more nora* when you get nora globe* also many player that want Undead Boom remove don't play FW so listing to them that don't know FW machines is bullshit.

4. travedead

travedead New Member

DUDE LOL FIST FIX FW. SECOND BARBARIANS ARE HUMANS IS LOGIC AND THIRD DWARVES ARE HUMANS TOO THERE JUST SMALL PEOPLE IS LOGIC MAKE DWARVES A CLASS.

5. travedead

travedead New Member

BUT IT NOW COMPLETELY UNLOGICAL... HOWEVER IS FANTASY

6. travedead

travedead New Member

Because i'm had been a full fw player that as play fw from 2006 when this game came to be and I play fw champ efficiently and better because of undead boom give player 20% more nora when you champs get a nora globe idiot fool plus it doesn't give immunity to poison idiot fs player it just reduces poison damagers by 40% wao. 2 all undead should have immunity to diseases because there dead you can't make the dead sick is logic fool plus they never had immunity to poison 3) you can't poison what is already dead. If a chemical destroy flesh or bone then it is acid not poison there is a differences look it up ,and undead boom did not give immunity to acid. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/poison http://www.thefreedictionary.com/acid

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Dude chill the out.

Have you ever encountered something dead? How do you know they don't fear anything or can't be affected by poison?

What if the poison is some sort of virus that stops them from being undead? Then it's really dead.

8. travedead

travedead New Member

really a virus that stop and infects the dead lol and also undead creatures can't have fear there just reanimated bodies that why they can't have fear. they don't really think have a conscience to begin with that how you know they can fear. maybe vampires can.

9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Logic < Balance. Dun dun dun, discussion over, stop bawling.

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You sound ridiculous. These are just YOUR ideas, not facts.

11. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I always find it amusing when people try to state facts in fantasy. where the bloody hell is your evidence that all undead are fearless or so on, also flavor is great and all but it shouldnt impact how effectively something can be used in game.

12. travedead

travedead New Member

A undead is just a reanimated dead body they are not alive completely what this means is that they can't really have in many cases a conscious or be self aware what that means is that they can't have emotions to be able to have fear. Ill look for the facts also this is all fantasy in this game so is more logic.

13. travedead

travedead New Member

Is more logic not facts but in this world you find anything if you look for it.. so who knows.. the undead may exists or maybe not.

14. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Vampires fear things and they're undead.

themacca and Kampel like this.
  15. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

poor lore choices are the lazy rune descriptions, the games mechanical logic shouldn't be that important

Netherzen likes this.
  16. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Until undead can only mindlessly walk into melee range and attack if they have left over ap ( no more of this silly storing up ap or spacing non sense theres warm bodies up ahead ) they are not acting like the zombies and skeletons I always read about or see in movies.Vampires don't die in sunlight ( most maps seem to be fairly bright and outside so I have to assume there is sunlight ). On a non undead related note how does a melee ground unit ever manage to attack my bg of purely flying units? I demand all flying unit be immune to melee attacks from non flying it just makes sense right?

super71 and Qucas like this.
  17. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

And with all this we achieve perfect balance in pox.

18. travedead

travedead New Member

In that case yes vampires are undead but they are self aware and have emotions so they have the ability to have fear

19. travedead

travedead New Member

But people your not seeing the point they need to fix fw give undead back their undead boom

20. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I now deem you mini me of mw24 congratulations.