Increase fire ability damage?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alexwuchao, Sep 21, 2015.

1. alexwuchao

alexwuchao The King of Potatoes

Recently i am using Maxxarek and Firemaw and try to find some ways to increase their damage of fire abilities. How to increase it? It seems that firelight gem only increase the base fire attack?

2. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Try using "Amplify Fire".

Some dudes like Abyssal Fiend, Demon Lich and Goblin Dirtbag are cool additions to a fire amp deck.

3. alexwuchao

Abyssal Fiend 's ability "amplify fire" only increase his own fire damage or affect all friendly champions?

4. alexwuchao

Abyssal Fiend 's ability "amplify fire" only increase his own fire damage or affect all friendly champions?

5. Lauremoon

Affects all the board fire damage to champions and relics, if I'm not mistaken.

6. alexwuchao

Thank you for your patience. I cannot wait to try it!

7. Lauremoon

FF UD fire amp deals tons of damage! Have fun! :)

EDIT: Lavaflow Devourer and Flameheart Pauldron also have Amplify Fire. Just to let you now. And maybe there are some new champs that have it too. Ask in the global chat, they may advise you better than me :rolleyes:

8. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

-Imp familiar UD champion(flame charge) increases all fired damage by 2 damage for the duration of the turn.
    -Purefire UD spell dispels target and causes them to be vulnerable fire for 6 turns.
    -amp fire is on 5 different champs in UD check poxbox
    -firelight gem

9. voodoov

voodoov I need me some PIE!

10. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

Also, if you're going full fire BG, don't forget to add Calignous Cauldron, it helps a lot with high def/tough units.

11. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

You can check out global effects in the top left of the screen. Right by the faction bonus info. Hover over them. Fire amp looks like a red radar signal.

12. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Goblin Dirtbag is one of the best options for AMP, they are great support runes, can blind, Stall, and poke from ranged.

Fentum likes this.
  13. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

I like my bg all fire eaters.

Fentum likes this.