My FW Meta BG Right now, Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Daregamer, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

2. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Might wana get a deathbird in there for some detection, although recently i've been thinking Stitched Librarian with Shatter might be a good option too.

I don't think Lerper is really meta worthy, he is great in skeletons though. I'd also drop the Deathcaster, might as well just save up a bit more for Xulos and i doubt you'd need them both. Shadowshank is pretty expensive right now, i only run 1x at the moment but i guess 2x is fine. I'm not a huge fan of Familiar in meta, he isn't a great deploy when you are being pressured and you will be getting pressured a lot.

As for what you could swap in
    • Elsari Culler - good support, can heal non stop.
    • Blood Phoenix - Nice poke damage and good value for nora
    • Executioner - All around solid bruiser type.
    • Risen Moga - Cheap meat with awesome ranged abilities, i'd swap the two Afflicted Corpses for these.
    • Shadecaster - Insane mobility and surprisingly hard to kill.
    • Deathgaurd - Standard bodyguard meat, very useful.
    • Grim Well - Great rush defense and can be used to lock down targets.
    • Reaper's Blade - Really underrated item, counters basically everything in the game.

Daregamer likes this.
  4. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

You look a bit light on bread-n-butter melee -- Coragh and Phoenix run expensive, and Moga is cheap but also made of tissue paper. Has that been a problem for you, or has your sporadic melee been holding it down well enough?

6. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

I will get back to you after a few more matches #Note; I have added executioner for that melee slot, lets see if its enough

Thanks for helping ^^

7. Nechro

Nechro Member

risen grenaiders are meta worthy now

8. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

now that people started complaining about it?

ON TOPIC: I would take out soldiers and skull of decay. Put in Festering Wound in place of skull and whatever melee(executioner) in place of soldier.

9. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Grenadiers are really strong but I don't see a reason to run it but meta and splits @topic, I'd drop 2x desecration for 2x arcane enervation, but this is my personal like

10. Uruboz

Uruboz I need me some PIE!

Wandering Zombie worth, bile zombie still worth imo, even a skeletal berserker with the right upgrades worth

11. Nechro

Nechro Member

i ran risen grenaiders way before people started complaining about it

12. potatonuts

I've been waiting for people to start complaining about grenadier forever, his bomb does insane damage. The only reason i wouldn't consider him to be meta is because unless you are running some other champs to detonate the bomb he isn't all that great.

13. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

I have already done that in my second time showing off the BG :p

14. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

I personally actually like desceation cause you can put it wherever you want, it's been a great help so i dont see me changing that, maybe in the near future.

Edit: Might actually consider running Arcane Enervation for a few matches, we'll see

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  15. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I like dare a lot too. Beat is fresh. Way to use the imperial sun in the video though... imperial Japan are monsters. #westernculturecauseitlookscool.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  16. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

For a moment i got happy and thought you said you liked me, then remembered the video.. i cri. On a more serious note though, i love the song aswell! and the Gorillaz as a whole tbh. And i could've done the one without a video but i just love noodles dancing xD

17. potatonuts

El Manana for me, Melancholy Hill comes close.

18. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Noodles dancing is awesome, my favorite part outside of the beat!

Daregamer likes this.
  19. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

I love both of those but not my favourites :p

20. Daregamer

Daregamer Member

Sameee xD

OriginalG1 likes this.