Ferren focus text bug

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Oct 1, 2015.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

In the ferren focus drop down bar it lists all the effects of ferren focus, however the last one being sundered just says this unit may only activate basic attacks, it is using the description from distract instead of the sundered explanation.

Goyo likes this.
  2. super71

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

What is this drop down bar?

4. super71

When you hover over ferren focus it gives u a drop down list of all the effects.

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Ah, you mean the tooltip. Thanks.

6. super71

Also is this a bug ? I recently have been playing ferren and using pilgrimage which grants quest: support ally. However when using swap which is targeting a friendly ally it doesn't give u any regen ranks. I figured this was part of the ferrem design seeing as how they are all low hp low defense champs and this would give them some survivability.

Here is the swap description

"Exchange places with target friendly champion of the same size within 1 to 3 spaces."

Here is Quest support : ally

When this champion targets a friendly champion with an ability, this champion gains a rank of Regeneration. On the fourth trigger, this ability is removed and this champion also gains Heal Mass 3.

Either swap needs a text change or Quest support : ally does to explain why swap doesn't grant the ranks of regen.

@Wraith

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
    Ohmin likes this.
  7. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Cause a whole theme having nokhando sometimes just isn't enough

#Quotesthatbegforincreasedpowercreep

8. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

I could be wrong but I believe there are only 1 or 2 ferren left with nkd. It was removed from most of them when ferren focus was brought back. Please direct nkd hate at the rest of the monks though if you feel the need.

Ohmin likes this.
  9. super71

See sometimes i support you on forums with your points then i realize you have no idea what is going on outside of is. Then in is you rarely even know wtf is going on.