Lich Bg

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Lupefi2, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Lupefi2

Lupefi2 Devotee of the Blood Owl

This is what i have so far. Its not working too well though. I need something to slow down my opponent. Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 4.00.34 PM.png

xplint likes this.
  2. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

i think magistrates are well for this bg, and do u prefer playing with no serkan? i have it.. can u explain why u dont use him?
    edit: btw u can use eternal liches with lich genesis.. it can work really well :D

3. Lupefi2

I have serkan in there..... i don't really like eternal lich. he costs way to much for what he brings to the table.

4. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

You get up to 12 global damage, up to 4 rune reveals, and two 6 range units with 78 hp between them.

Cost efficient is exactly what he is.

5. xplint

right i missed that serkan

6. xplint

is lichs servitor good?

7. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

I run Dusk Creeper for improve range for LK, 10 range already won me games for pew pew pew the enemy shrine :p

8. Lupefi2

yeah but i've already got genesis and serkan and xulos i don't really like haing tons squishy range. I am a UD player so it feels weird to be playing fw

9. travedead

travedead New Member

join us were better that all the players in the game and the best faction in the whole world

10. travedead

travedead New Member

Let ****k every factions in the game bro and show the true MLG of pox is fw

11. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

no

On another note lupefi. Run 3 lichlings they give u some reallyy cheap efficient meat that can harrass and keep your tempo a bit higher than a lich deck would be without them. Clerics of unrest are also quite good and id reccomend replacing dark apprentice and servitor with those

12. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

any bargain lich decks out there that arent so leg heavy?

13. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

use the checklist to see what each runes actually like. Regardless https://poxbase.com/deck/C45CpC7yCoPcpMc16$jJc9dcg-c76c6y couldnt be bothered doing the spells relics equips cause in FW its really a preference thing

14. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Yeah i totally understand that, I feel like running a bit of cheap meat with liches is quite helpful.