Poor Choices in Poxnora's Lore

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elric, Sep 12, 2015.

1. travedead

travedead New Member

lol follow me I lead you to victory

2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Nobody cares.

3. travedead

travedead New Member

them don't make comment you idiot about changers to the game machines that you know nothing about Jesus.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't think you know the game mechanics.

5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

beetch please I will say what I want your not the boss of me. Your an idiot if ur so blind you can't see that fw champs are cheaper and more efficient then they were after the revamp changes screwed fw cost on champions. Boon sucks and so do you. Go back in your hole euro trash

6. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

*you're
    mad cuz bad,stop hating europeans ya racist

7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

European is an ambiguous word and cannot denote one race or ethnicity. Which european race was I being racist to? Oh I wasn't I just used the term to denote a foreigner who acts like a raging idiot troll. In order for me to be racist I would have needed to single out one of the eight dominant ethnicities that exist in europe. Nice try though. Not sure why u have this players dong so far down your throat u need to defend him. Nerf stitched.

8. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

only dong in my throat is mine,i just dont like people acting like ****s to others

9. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I haven't read this thread but this post makes me wonder where it got off track. Funny mental image, though!

10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

The thread started off bad from the start. It began as a ragequit manifesto over the loss of the FW boon of the undead ability. Most FW players are happy about the removal of boon because it decreased fw champ cost and increased efficiency. A few fw players and the creator of this thread are upset over the loss of boon of the undead. The only thing I had to say was listed in response #14. Four days later a player named Travedead sent me private messages in game filled with profanity, hatred, and his zealotous rage at my slander of the holy FW boon of the undead. His tears were so delicious I decided to return to this thread to see what he had to say. I am called an "idiot fs player" in #52 (yea so what who cares). To bear witness to Travedead's suffering and pain at the loss of boon of the undead please refer to replies #47-59

11. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Tell me, in Warcraft universe, Undead have feelings: fear, love, happines, and even starve. So your argument based on FANTASY makes no sense at all. This is fantasy my friend, you can't find logic in here.

12. travedead

travedead New Member

Well That's in world warcraft universe were talking poxnora here.

13. travedead

travedead New Member

plus in fw many champs have races undead them is only logical ,that they must have the undead ability they should have the undead ability if there undead for god sakes.

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

As FW has been developed each of the undead races has grown into their own full themes. If you wish to argue clasical fantasy lore, each of them have qualities that Boon used to bridge for all of them. However it didnt make sense for Vampyres to be Immune to disease or spirits to have Fearless. These qualities tend to be associated with Skeletons and Zombies. Removing Boon allows them to distribute each of the themes a moe flavorful "racial" instead of something boring and blanket over the theme.

Ifem21 and themacca like this.
  15. travedead

travedead New Member

ok good point I give that one

16. travedead

travedead New Member

However well can all agreed the fw need to be modified and improve with some thing that gives them a competitive edges so they can be competitive with the other factions because right now FW sh** when we compared to the other factions and what they have and offer plus many fw champs must have immunity to disease like the spirits,zombies, liches, skeletons,ghouls, but yes all racist need their theme.

17. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Yeah no. Boon was making FW significantly worst. It was causing nearly all exos or up to be getting manual mods on account of them being garbage if they got that +4 nora. And it was also causing nearly every rune to be +4 nora, it was a negative on FW not an advvantage. The only theme that really needed the disease immunity was zombies and that now comes with the zombie apocalypse ability so i dont know what you expect out of that.

18. travedead

travedead New Member

but lets not forget the undead boom give the player more nora when they got nora goble like 20% more nora so it wasn't bad , bad p.s skeletons need fear and disease immunity

19. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

That equals about roughly 2 nora from a globe. meanwhile your paying +4 for every champion you deploy Sooooo. And no they really don't

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Anyone who wants to talk about the practical efficiency of the old Boon has to crunch some serious numbers. Basic models for each part of the ability made it show up sub-par.