Request for Rune Manager

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nivekflakes, Oct 5, 2015.

1. nivekflakes

nivekflakes I need me some PIE!

So we can all probably agree that PoxBase is awesome. In my opinion the biggest advantage it has over The Rune Manager is the ability to search for champs with a certain ability. I think it would be a huge improvement if this one thing was added to The Rune Manager. Just a thought...

4NIK8, Anima26, avichaif and 3 others like this.
  2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

We can only wish.

Anima26 and Leadrz like this.
  3. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

I am so confused that why our offical website can't have a poxbase-like database for their OWN players. This is ur OWN game and where ur MONEY comes from.

Considering the large rune and ability pool, having such database would greatly help players especially new players to explore the game and deck building, also it would reduce a whole lot of diffculty and conplexity to new comers.

4. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

They should simply buy that site from Nea, then add a validation/import method for the workbench.

5. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

#noresources #notpriority

Anima26 and Iskandak like this.
  6. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

stick this

7. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

all more then valid points...I been saying this forever...in a game based on micro managing numbers and stats , you'd think we'd have an abundance of info at your finger tips since we dont depend on heavy graphics. . instead I got 2 pages of bloated toad,, least give a brother a shoebox .

8. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

They should just ask for the code sequence and intergrate it into the rune manager. Not sure if that's fesable since from my point of view, since that would have to involve some sort of money deal.

9. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

SOE didnt care about all that kind of stuff, all they gave a Firk about was producing endless expansions of power creeped bullshit to milk the game dry until they jumped ship. They had zero interest in improving the game or its client or its website or its ranked system or its fp2 system or ANYTHING. Greedy firks. Ill spend rest of my life bad mouthing Sony Entertainment Online tbh, i certainly wont be playing or spending money on any of their products. First impressions y'all.

Now DOG have inherited the pile of Bane Shift SOE left behind and are slowly trying to fix it all, with a small team of people and small pool of resources. Frustrating doesnt really cover it.

10. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

Soe has become Daybreak Game Company.

11. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Ill make a mental note of that. Are you sure? Why would a Sony company change their name? Or is that a big indication of the reputation that SOE had that they had to change their image?

12. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

DoG should pay Nea to integrate poxbase into the website.

13. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

SOE doesn't really exist anymore.

All of their game assets were sold to an investment firm. The SOE group was renamed Daybreak Games Company. Thing is nearly every one of the long-term employees were sacced, the CEO, most of the developers, and most of the admins, all gone.

So far they seem to be running things differently than the old crew did.

14. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

I think DOG is really handling things pretty well so far. They are doing regular balance patches. They are communicating with the players pretty regularly. They are still releasing new content on a regular basis. They are making quality of life improvements.

Can argue all day whether you like individual changes or not, but they ARE getting a lot of things done, with limited resources.

15. itzdaT

itzdaT Member

Ohhhh....I couldn't agree more.