Yeti battlegroup with Painter(s)

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Gaedel, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I haven't played Yeti in a while, would someone mine sharing a Yeti battlegroup, including the Painter, if viable.

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Yetis aren't too popular right now since some of us don't like the Abominable ability. But guess with the recent adition of Painters, someone will come to help you with that :)

3. Eadbusta

Eadbusta I need me some PIE!

Here is my current build: [​IMG]
    Ancients, curates and heretics are my favourites right now. Cubs are really nice for double deploy with Ancients first turn if you go second, and have a bit of luck with your draw.
    Nice to see some people interested in Yetis! :D

4. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

I wonder if fang fur would be broken in today's meta game.

5. Eadbusta

What, you mean that shitty version of the Draksar racial that we used to have? Hardly.

6. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

No the upgraded version of it. The one that gave you +1 dmg, then domain snow ect.

7. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

What do you think about Keeper of Memories? What about Yeti Avalancher (Fear, Frightful Blows) with the Heretics, assuming you are using Psychological Warfare?

8. Eadbusta

Keeper of Memories, in my opinion, is too expensive. I never feel like he's worth the 90+ nora when I play him. Even though he probably pays back himself with Unleash Memories, the initial setback is too much for me to handle. I don't run him anymore. I used to play with Avalancher, but currently I'm trying out some of the other yetis (Mutant and Sleeping) instead. I didn't really use him as a source for Frightened. Unspeakable on Icelord, Frightening Blows on Tracker, Fearsome Hunter on Ancient and Howling Attack on Wailing Yeti and Berserker usually keeps me supplied with fear.

9. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

This is what I am playing. Yeti range options are awful right now, so I am filling it in with some good other option in-faction.

I like it quite a bit so far. I am not quite sure about some of the choices but it has a lot of options and ability to lay down some serious damage.