So whats really playable?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Lupefi2, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lupefi2

Lupefi2 Devotee of the Blood Owl

So now outside of a highlander bg, whats really good and playable for us in UD? I know people think bleed sucks but i like it allot. What else though, everything seems kinda crappy to me...

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

arrow eater, with bloodseeker and or flame siphon, spellkaiser, bloodbow, pox renovator/harb, and grimlic.

3. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

did you try fire/fire amp/lava?

4. Lupefi2

i have played fire amp but i found it a little bit lackluster with all the flying units there nowadays. Also spirits have absolutely wrecked every UD bg i have used.

chickenpox2 likes this.
  5. Lupefi2

My fire/lava bg may be sub par though. whats all included in a top tier lava/fire bg?

6. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

A full on spirit deck will toast most decks not optimised to face them. Is a bit guff really. UD are somewhat lacking in magical tomfoolery.

7. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

@DMrBadguy I feel him

8. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Spiders are doing really well IMO. Easy to get going and strong. If you want me to post mine I'll do it, only deck I haven't loss with this season- i always switch decks after a match

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

depends on what you mean by playable and at what rating your playing at.

10. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Imps are still pretty good after the nerfs

11. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Only been back a few days, but Minos are still highly competitive. Only games I've lost so far have been due to dc timeouts (working on getting a better connection still...).

I haven't updated my bg since I last used it (March) and I imagine it would be stronger yet if I made the proper corrections.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  12. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

What?

Also with your typical demon elf bullshit now. they have a 5 range swarming unit for as low as 73 nora. They've got bloodbows thundershocks and grimlic so finally good range options in UD. Deep elves dont really have any kind of synergy at all though

13. Lupefi2

When i said that blood abhorent wasn't out yet and the bloodguard was still overcosted.

14. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

oh right i forgot. we're in october now lol

15. negatorxx

negatorxx I need me some PIE!

imps are neat and pretty tricksy

16. Lupefi2

Please close this thread

17. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

If you are wondering what to run atm there are loads of options. Deep elf infiltrator, pin cushion, blood bow, nefari informant, demonic sandclaw, sheoul monstrosity, pit dragon, nefari schemer for pull, soul bleeder, nefari caverunner can be a game winner with the surprise fire bomb, nefari shockbow, the list goes on.

You could try out this if you are struggling. https://poxbase.com/deck/ClQCj0cy7Ca8CzBC31ClFCw-s4@S2Hs8fs6lsOSAs8@rAENe24E2K
    New runes you could add to it are Nefari Informant and Demonic Sandclaw

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  18. Lupefi2

people don't read much do they

19. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Just run a pure goblin deck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.