Pox Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by themacca, Oct 8, 2015.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Not sure what catergory to put this under but i had a thought so i'd like to share it. What if each rune you used got a counter tied to it that says how many times it's gotten one of CP rewards such as "Took the most damage while using the least action points" or something like that in the rune manager. I think this wouldnt be the worst suggestion as you could potentially see what units are best at certain roles. Obviously the little CP rewards would need a little more work put into them to help it cover a more extensive range but i think this could help some people who are lesser informed about runes decide what to put in their BG

bambino and newsbuff like this.
  2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Like an "Award Section" for each rune?

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Pretty much. would help keep some kind of a statistic on what runes are good at.

Goyo likes this.
  4. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Hex: Shards of Fate has a double back, apparently.

Flip your HEX card over once and you have the back; flip that card again and you have the Double Back: a new innovation that takes advantage of HEX’s digital TCG design.

Each card in the game is a unique object and records how it’s been played. The Double Back stores your card’s history and gives you an easy way to interface with each card individually.

https://www.hextcg.com/double-back/

themacca and newsbuff like this.
  5. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Doesn't really seem worth the hassle given how laggy the Pox client is already. Back end record-keeping on this scale would just overload the servers more.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Just don't put a cap on champion CP. 200 is where you unlock U2, but it can go on forever. Then CP still doesn't matter a whole lot, but it's charming to see an Ambling Frond with 2k or something. Should be easy to do?

7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

A novel idea. I think this is something that should be considered, but I think it's a lower priority than getting Nea, and an Owl to make sweet digital programmer love, and merge the two sites.

Tweek516, Goyo and themacca like this.