Fun stuff you've seen happen in games.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Raxar

Raxar I need me some PIE!

Back in the day I asked only what deck I should make, and he sent me a list that centered around one champ. It was a ST/IS split Mosharn the Barricade superchamp deck and it was the most fun in the world to play, constantly spamming spells on him and smashing through the enemy champions. One time this guy had failed to kill moshy 5-6 times as I wrecked one champion after another until I was just about to win. I went to ice storm to damage couple enemies so mosh could finish them off when I realized I had included mosh in the AoE and killed him with my own spell. From now on I double check my spells to make sure im not pwning my own guys.

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

The very first time I deployed prenerf RR was against Kithros I think, playing UD. I felt like such a boss. Ran him up to middle font vs a Sheol Demon and basically got one rounded after an FR.

Total balloon deflate. But I ended up laffing pretty hard.

3. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Most recently I was playing with zombies vs Sp.

Playing quite defensively they had some right scary a tough out including ancient slag threatening a swallow hole and the new thunder elemental dude.

Cast dome on ancient making him swallow his own member and took out another champ putting me safely in the win.

Unfortunately I had moragen the lost out with soul siren. They used thunders urge or whatever that new passive nuke on movement was. Proceeds to wipe my board dealing 66 dmg to a bunch of champs.

Apparently siren song pulls it back causing more damage meaning his 11 ap turned into 33+33 free dmg from moragen.

She is indeed the lost. Hilarious though.

Ifem21, JellyBerry, Sirius and 2 others like this.
  4. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Might as well revive this thread. Other day guy was running draksar psions in a forglar swamp split, I forced him to transfigured and played keep away since we were on a Map with no cliffs as he slowly killed himself :^)

5. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

I played once my dwarf BG against a Paladin BG, in the days of IS noragen. In the first turns, he deployed 2x Mines and 2 x Deep miners . Next turn I deployed my IS Agent with Corrupted Nora. The rest of the game was a simple Hide & Seek. To have more fun, every 4 or 5 turns , I attacked a unit with my Agent to reveal her, and then procceed to stealth again.

6. Ultima

I've made more than one mistake using laptop touch bar/click bar. From t heading my units, equipping thunder rod on my units, spawning wrong units etc. At that point its just insta surrender from me

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Sometimes, opponents kill Carrion Colossus and think it's ok to leave the Carrionlings alive. That's fun.

Pattn199 likes this.
  8. Ultima

Really wish propogate carrioling was fixed to work like propogate spjderling. Or if it isn't already, make his 8 HP ability cost loss of life, so it doesn't trigger it. That way spells and other damage instances do.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Whenever I play ST and i'm against UD, even if I'm losing I play till the very end. Minos vs Frost (me) on Nora Glades and he had an Minotaur Battlemage immune to 2 of my damages types (Frost and Magic). He pretty much had the game in the bag. I threw up a snowblind and leftt his Minotaur Portalwalker at low hp. He attacked with it then tried to Sacrifice it but Snowblind made it hit his Battlemage instead. After that he was playing uphill the rest of the game and lost.

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

No. Prop Spiderling should work like Prop Carrioling

yobanchi likes this.
  11. Ultima

They already die to nearly any spell. My k'lizik if I misplace her usually gets one rounded If the player is good wiping the egg sacs with her.

12. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Ravenous Torrent is iffy, deals 4 damage, and doesn't trigger prop because it isn't a basic attack. It would be a really bad upgrade choice if it cost 8 HP.

13. Ultima

My bad, was trying to go off memory. I just remember ravenous torrent activating propogate-which is why I assume its nerfed to how it is.

14. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

What did we learn? That's right. don't ever run moragen

Edit: Forgot to mention. i also recently had a serkan with 54 damage and 101 HP.

15. Ultima

Had 140 something HP in my statue of xulos a few days ago. Doesn't make xulos nowhere near as scary as that serkan sound.
    I got out 8 black guard flags yesterday. It was ridiculous

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I play games and my opponent is bad allowing me to do more bad stuff and still win.

It's okay, I guess.

Ultima and Pattn199 like this.
  17. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

I was playing vs Rav, a close game on Ironfist pass, but UT was continuously gaining Rav an advantage.
    It ended with Rav controlling all fonts. His avatar in middle font facing mine, his at 23 hp mine at 50.
    He had one more champ in my closest font, that was unable to help. If he leaves font i get to deploy and blood offering, if he stays i walk up to him and smack him.
    Rav surrendered with me having no champs in play and him controlling all fonts.

18. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

A Mod who shall not be named coughcough using Meta FS ( i think, cant really remember what he played) FQing while i dced because he was getting his ass kicked by a fuw silly cats/tigers? (Leoss)

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Taylor doesn't exactly take being a mod serious whatsoever. From what I can tell, he's only force FQing or muting people he loses to.

20. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

Which are just the kind of mods we need.

Doesnt make it less fun when it happend tho