First Video by me , me vs l0ne

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Agirgis1, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Do get give me your feedback, i tried to make visual graphics best i can but that's difficult with long recordings.. but the sound is good :)

Zenity likes this.
  2. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Agir makes me think how old are you ur voice is mature ;)

Great game i hope to see more of ur vids my friend well played

Agirgis1 likes this.
  3. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Graphics were great and I think he was trying to say your flamecrushers are op

Agirgis1 likes this.
  4. Faust

ye flamecrushers should get some nora increase

5. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

congrats on your first video, the more people doing this the better! The visuals are good on full quality and so is the sound! btw where are you from? I can't work out your accent

Agirgis1 likes this.
  6. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I'm Egyptian , but was born/raised in Canada for first few years before spending rest of my life so far in dubai :)

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

"Yup I'm vs lonevvolf, keeps calling me out. Don't know what his problem is"

I laughed so hard. 10/10

8. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

9. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Too much scrolling, sighing and okaying, but very nice for the first video.

Agirgis1 likes this.
  10. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Nice, I would like game music as background though, and maybe you could try and explain some of your bg choices in the dead times, but overall very nice.

Agirgis1 likes this.
  11. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

That makes it better, like his own personal quirk.

In the subject of the vid +1 from me, please make more. Nice to see a top 10 player other than Nid doing some vids.

Agirgis1 likes this.
  12. Shuyash

Shuyash The King of Potatoes

Great video, keep up the good job :)

Agirgis1 likes this.
  13. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

I like the part where you obliterated him, right from the start. Was fun to watch.

Agirgis1 likes this.
  14. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Thank you all for your support/feedback , ill try to get videos of games vs the better players :)

15. KingoftheDepths

KingoftheDepths Well-Known Member

Very nice quality.I hope you captured the very next game where the KING OF THE DEPTHS! destroyed you.

The king would also like to tell all up n coming new UD players that if they want to win or heck even be in top 10 run the following:
    2x minotaur flamecrushers
    2x minotaur sentry's
    2x minotaur battlemages.

However,If u truly want to be good then easy mode is not the way to do it. If the king was playing such cheap things...which donot require an ounce of thought or skill he would be battlemaster. But the king does not take the easy route...yet he is in the top 10.

The more educational and entertaining game to watch would have been the very next one where this random minion gets OWNED!
    Unfortunately the king does not record and obviously this minion wont upload the better game but ill give u some highlights.

So the minion dazed n confused asks... Hey where did your korona go?
    Coz only true players know how to use abilities properly...i used bloodseek on my own near death champ. Yes u learned it here...u welcome.
    Second highlight the noob tried to go for the shrine with his summoned imps but out of nowhere RAPID ASSAULT n sever summons....end of a pathetic plan.
    Third highlight where the noob in a brilliant move used fading recollection on his goblin archer.

16. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

4 wins 1 loss , all i need to say.

17. Faust

Agir won vs u like 4 times u lucky did won once. ur DA KING truly KING of D Bags.

on the other hand ur right about mentioned minos.

btw does king run D Veins and Korona and Vixens ? those are easy mode.....

Agirgis1 likes this.
  18. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

VV0lf your Ego is not even justified, people like THERED (BESTALLTIME) could say Bane Shift like that, because they deserved that egotistical banter, you on the other hand are a sub-par player that has achieved top 10 and let it go straight to his head. It's halarious...

Ballballer and Agirgis1 like this.
  19. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

PS ill still be kicking ass after the mino nerfs.... because i actually try to improve unlike you l0ne :p

20. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I would be interesting in see the match were l0ne won, lucky or not, he's describing some interesting match.

Also, whoever is taking him seriously has to be crazy, in the second you met him he makes clear that he's trolling because it's fun, his style is going absurd with it, so for me is like, super transparent and for that undamaging.

Alakhami, Makorov and KingoftheDepths like this.